<<<->>> trail tumbles <<<->>>

"What trail should we do?" Isla asked stroking Batman's neck. Isla tucked her brown ahir behind her blue jumper. Isla shifted on the bareback saddle pad.
"Advanced Hills 'n' rivers?" Alicia asked.
"How high are the jumps?" I asked playing with blues mane.
"There are two jumps next to eachother either sixty cenmitres to a metre or a sixty to a metre fifty." Alicia told me picking up the leather reins attached to the bitless bridle.
"That seems. Okay." I nervously stuttered.
"I'll lead, Aella you can go at the back." Alica told us. I nodded and moved forward on his boney back. Gem sprung into a fast canter. Batman and Isla followed then me and blue followed after. Blue tossed his head around frustrated at being at the back.
"Blue! Behave." I told him giving him a light slap on with my hand on his neck. We came to a jump. I turned blue to the smaller jump. He slid to a halt. I gave him a light tap with my outside heel to turn him away. Blue jumped forward and lept over the jump. I was flung back and nearly tumbled off the back but I was grabbing blues thick mane.
"Jesus Christ blue." I groaned as he landed softly. I leaned forward as we came to a small jump. I turned him the small jump. Blue flung his front legs up. I fell backwards and slammed into the dirt.
"God. Blue just behave." I got up got blue to bow so I could get on.
"Lets go." I told blue through clenched teeth. I pushed him forward with with my heels.
"Your gonna behave." I hissed. Blue lowed his head. I pushed him into a canter through my heels. As we came to each jump I kicked blue. I slowed him down after we finshed the last jump.
"Wow! That lake is so-" I was cut off by blue moving into a gallop. I grabbed onto his mane as he plunged himself into water. Blue reared up and stumbled around.
"Blue!" I yelled. I put all my weight forward to stop him flipping. Blue tossed his head in fury. I slipped back and blue fell backward. My whole body was slammed into the water. I felt the massive weight of blue hit my chest. The sound of hoof beats on a dirt trail faded. Somehting grabbed me by the shirt.
"Are you okay?' Alicia asked. Pulling me out of the water.
"God. When we get back blues on the market." I yelled through tears.
"This might make you feel better." Isla hit a few buttons on her phone. I stood up and whipped the dirt and mud off my clothes. Alicia showed me her phone.
I have done some thinking and i think Aella can be on the pro team. But she and blue just dont work. I'll give them one lesson tomorrow with you and the Alex Godwin. If it dosent work well I stand by my decision on the beginner team. Love you <3
"Beginner team it is." I groaned ramming my head into my muddy hands. A hand slapped me across the face.
"What the hell?" I asked rubbing my burning face.
"Get on blue now or I'll through a chair at you." Alicia told me pretending to throw a chair at me.
"I dont wanna." A hand ran through my face. I grumbled and vaulted on blue. A backed around and reared up.
"This horse so stupid. We dont work." I told them through choked up tears. Blue tossed his back legs out in a mini buck. Move tears fell from my eyes. They burned down my cheeks like a trail of lava.
"Aella." Alicia stopped till I looked up at her. "My dad thinks you an amazing rider. One of the best he has ever seen and he has coached world champions. He knows loosing rimel hurt you badly. Dad belives in you. He wants you to do good. So stop crying and work harder. Blue loves you and he loves you. The reason you don't work ids cause you think rimel is still here and you dont wanna love blue more then rimel." Alica held my hand as she told me.
"Maybe. But still I dont wanna keep blue." My voice was weak and shaky.
"You gotta try. Do it for rimel and rhea. They want you to succeed. So shut the fuck up. And ride." Isla yelled.
"Do you want us to pony you?" Alicia asked. I raised and eye brow. Isla took the reins of her bridle and looped them around blues neck.
"Where gonna walk back." Alica told me. I put my head in blues neck.
"Guys. I'm not a beginner." I groaned.
"Then canter back." Alica told me and took the reins off rom around blues neck.
"Or can you not do it?" Isla asked me. I knew they where just using tough love but what the fuck.
"Fucking watch me." I whispered. I slid my leg back and moved blue into a canter. I pushed him forward and landed forward as we came to each and eveyr jump. Blue bucked as we came to a jump. I drove him forward with my heels and forced him over the small jump. We dashed down the course as fast as we could. I pulled back on his mane lightly to get blue to slow as we came to the end of the track.
"Happy?" I asked sitting on a mud covered blue as Isla and Alicia cantered out from behind me.
"Yes." They told me. They shoved there hands out and high fived eachother.