<<<->>> horrible, horrible, and very horrible <<<->>>

"Good luck Aella" flin called out as I rode into the arena With Blue. I leaned down and with a great struggle we kissed.
"I'll be watching from the sky box!" Flin called out making his way to the skybox.
"Okay Aella, I'm gonna ask you to do things and do them as fast a possible until I tell you to stop." Mr.corner told me writing somthing on his clipboard. I nodded.
"Okay walk one lap then trot." He told me. I gave blue a gentle tap and he moved into a walk. I sat lightly in the saddle as we took on lap. I gently asked blue for a trot with a tap of my heels and he moved into a gallop then slammed on his hocks and flung his hind legs up. I grabbed onto his mane to keep myself from falling off.
"My fault im just nervous." I told blue giving him a tap with my heel. We moved back into a trot and finshed the lap.
"Okay give me your slowest canter." He told me. I gave him a gentle tap until he was at the slowest canter I could get him into.
"Atta boy" I told him as we moved around the arena slowly.
"Okay now do you know the barrel pattern?" Mr. Corner asked. I nodded confused.
" okay I'm gonna set up the barrels and I would like you to do them as fast as you can with out over working you horse." He told me. I gave blue some pats and watched him set them up.
"Okay start at the line in the sand." He told me. I trotted him over to the line in the sand.
"Go when your ready." He told me. I gave blue a tap and he moved into a fast gallop. He started broncing as hard as he could. His ears where up so I knew he was just being naughty. I pulled the reins back but he just buckled harder and harder. I gave him a kick and he shook his head and I turned the reins and he went around the barrel. He kicked the barrel as we passed it. Tears fell from my eys as we came to the second barrel. He bucked hard and jumped over the barrel. I was flung out off the saddle but landed on his neck. We came to the last barrel and blue lept up in the air.
"Blue!" I yelled as we landed and I turned him and he galloped to the line. He tucked his head down and bucked. I flew over his neck but manged to stay on. He threw his head up and I was slammed into the saddle.
"You okay?" Mr.corner asked. I nodded a wiped some tears away from my eyes.
"Okay give him a few laps while I set up some jumps." He told me. I let blue walked and planted my face in blues neck. Tears fell from my eyes as I tried to hold them back.
"Can I just head back to the dorm and end my test?" I asked Mr. Corner.
"If you do you wont be placed on any team." He told me.
"I'll stay." I told him.
"Okay, take those jumps when your ready." Mr. Corner told me. I nodded and rode blue over to a line in the sand. Blue launched into a canter and we headed to a cross pole. Blue tossed his head down and slid to a halt. Tears fell from my eyes. I circled him and gave him a kick before the jump. He just ran into the jump. I landed forward as we came to a tyre jump. Blue reared up and my body fell back. I gripped onto the saddle and manged to stay on. Blue fell forward and jumped up over the tyre. Big fat tears formed in my eyes as we came to a massive jump. Blue slid to the side and I was flung to the side of the jump. I shoved myself back onto the saddle and turned him around and headed to the jump to tackle it again. I turned him to the jump and leaned forward. He kicked his front legs up then propelled himself up. I felt him over jump it by a few feet. He slammed onto the ground and reared. I loosened the reins and pushed him forward. He slammed he front legs down the kicked his legs back bucking me off. I slammed into the ground.
"You okay?" Mr. Corner asked.
"Yeah." I told him and stood up.
"I'll get blue untacked. I'll email your results to you sometime tonight or tommorw.
—————————————————————————————————————————————
"How'd it go?" Julie asked. She had spent the last night at her friends Janet had no idea about what had happened with Flin.
"Horrible, he bucked and reared and threw me off. We just dont click anymore." I told julie through tears.
"My poor Aella." She climbed onto the bed and gave me a hug. Scout lept up and laid his head on my lap.
"Whats that?" Julie asked pointing to my ring.
"Flin asked me to be his girlfriend! We had romantic dinner with candles and roses. This ring was six thousand." I told her with a giddy smile. Julie cupped her mouth.
"You so luck!" She told me.
"I know." I grinned.
"My tryout sucked, I bet I'm not even gonna make the team."
"Aella you'll make the team. Read this." She told me handing me a typed up sheet.

Beginner- not confident but good riders
Novice - confident good rider
Intermediate - great in most disciplines but struggle with one
Advanced- great with all disciplines
Expert - amazing in all disciplines including some western
Professional- amazing in all disciplines, brave, push themselves and there horse
"So?" I asked after I finshed reading the page.
"Think about it, your in the pro group." Julie told me.
"What group are you in?" I asked.
"Expert, there are only three in the group right now, flin is in expert but we are both trying for pro later tonight. Ahhh my testing is in a hour I gotta go." Julie told me flinging herself out the door.
"All alone." I told myself. Scout jumped up on my lap.
"Your the best scout." I told scout as I flopped down on my bed.