"Honestly, neither can I," she admits with a wink. "You look amazing, Lyla. Jacks going to faint."

"Or puke," Izzy adds in, Faye slaps her arm, Imogen copies.

I giggle, grabbing my bouquet and giving Stella my phone and essentials, Imogen carries a basket full of flower petals as she skips down the hall of the hotel, losing half the petals on the way, Izzy picks them up after her, calling for Imogen to wait.

"Your child is a menace," Izzy grumbles. "She's definitely Jack's daughter."

I nod, agreeing, but also trying to reel myself in and ease my nerves. I'd never felt this terrified in my life, not even when I'd moved to Crestwood in senior year. I guess it just meant I cared.

By the time we've made it to Disney's Wedding Pavillion, (A/N: soz just writing my own dream wedding here) I'm a wreck. Imogen and Izzy have already gone down the aisle, Faye was walking down next, then it was Stella, then it was me.

I felt sick, I felt like running away. I looked at my best friend, fear clear behind my irises.

She smiled, soft and sweet. "You have nothing to worry about, Lyla. Jack is at the end of that aisle. Jack. The person who will love you forever, your person. And he's going to see you, and most likely cry at how beautiful you are, so relax, take a deep breath, open these damn doors and go meet your NHL sugar daddy at the alter."

I laughed, tipping my head back. I couldn't argue with that logic.

She poked my nose endearingly, turning to go down the aisle herself, and the next thing I knew, my mom is by my side, clutching my arm in hers.

"Mom," I whisper, surprised. "What are you doing?"

"Walking my little girl down the aisle," she tells me with a grin. We hadn't planned this, in fact, no one had brought it up, knowing my father was a bit of a sore spot. But now, that I had my mom by my side, her arm linked with mine. I knew this was how it was meant to feel. 

An overwhelming amount of love washes over me, and suddenly I feel like crying.

"No, no, no," she grins, nudging me. "Don't cry, not yet, save that for the speeches."

I giggle, nodding as I hold my breath, trying to keep my emotions in. The music changes, a song Jack and I had picked together, and the double doors open to reveal an entire room of people Jack and I love.

Everything is perfect, from the baby blue flowers and the white carpet rolled down the aisle, all the way to the view of the lake and the Grand Floridian. My daughter and my bridesmaids, the groomsmen who I could in a few moments, call my brothers-in-law.

And then I see him.

Jack.

My Jack.

He's in a light grey suit with a baby blue tie and a tiny little white rose to match my bouquet on his chest. His hands are clasped in front of him, they're trembling. He's shaking, nervous, just as terrified as I am. His eyes meet mine, they're oceans I could swim in for the rest of my life.

His brows furrow as he does a tiny little laugh, followed by a hiccup. He has to turn away, to wipe his eyes.

That feeling is back, that overwhelming feeling of love, but it's one hundred times stronger than before. I'm staring at him and he's staring at me and he's perfect.

It feels like eternity that I'm walking down this aisle, and I just want to run, to run to him. To throw myself in his arms and tell him I love him and that I'll always love him, but I hold myself back, knowing that soon I'll be right in front of him, and we'll be promising to love each other forever.

Mom gives Jack a hug, and he's crying so hard his cheeks have turned red. I wasn't crying, I'd done a good job of keeping myself together, but the second Jack touches me, cups a hand over my cheek, is the second I break.

He's caressing his thumb over my skin, telling me how beautiful I am, and I'm soaking up every single second. I hear Imogen behind me, she's sitting with my Mom now, she whispers: "Mommy and daddy."

"Could everyone please take your seats," the celebrant announces. Everyone does. Jack I stand hand in hand, staring at each other, only each other, silently speaking to each other, communicating.

There's so many emotions behind this moment. I know he's telling me he loves me. He knows I love him too.

"You ready, pretty girl?" He whispers.

"To marry you?" I tease. "I've been ready since the night you dropped me home from the rink."

He laughs, it's bright and beautiful and every bit the reason I fell in love with him.

"You are such a dork," he chuckles, shaking his head.

"That's what mommy says," Imogen explains to the stranger beside her, like it's the most important piece of information in the world, she's nodding, trying to say dork.

"I'm pretty sure you're the dork," I giggle.

"Yeah daddy!" Imogen shouts, not caring that she was definitely being way too loud. "You're the dork!"

Everyone laughs as Jack blushes, hard. He holds his arms open, crouching down, ready for Imogen to run into. She doesn't hesitate, squealing as she sprints for Jack. My heart swells as he plants a feather like kiss to her tiny lips. She kisses him back, then leans over to kiss me.

This is what love looked like, and I wanted it to last forever.