Chapter 53: Santorini, Greece

Start from the beginning

I immediately felt calmed and all the uncomfortableness that I was feeling went away.

I breathed deeply as I felt his warm touch.

I feel so much happiness in my heart right now that I just want to stay here with him like this. I suddenly don't want to go out anymore and explore the place. I don't care about that anymore. I just want to be here with Valerian-- just the two of us.

"Do you want to go to dinner?" he asked.

I pursed my lips.

I just want to stay in bed with him like this. I want him to never let go of my face and never make me crave his touch ever again.

"Do you want to go bar hopping?" he asked again.

It piqued my attention.

"What's that?" I questioned.

"Well, remember when we first met at that party? It was like that but we will go to the bars here together. You and me," Valerian explained.

My face immediately turned sour when I remembered the scene of him being circled by other girls. I'm not sure if Valerian did mean to do that because he knew my plan even from the start but I despise the sight of that and I don't want to see something like that ever again.

"No, thank you," I said, bitterness lingering in my voice.

"Then what do you want to do, darling?"

I shook my head. "I don't know."

"Alright, you go and get ready, I will plan everything. Just go get dressed or do your makeup-- whatever you want to do to be comfortable," Valerian told me.

I pursed my lips. "Okay."

I lazily got up off the bed and went inside the bathroom.

I appreciate Valerian taking all the responsibilities for our activities here tonight but I already changed my mind and just want to stay indoors but I don't want to tell him that though because I already said that I want to go out. I don't want to be labeled as a spoiled brat or anything-- I'm not like that.

I quickly finished my shower and I got out of the bathroom.

"Where are we going?" I asked Valerian as I browsed through my suitcase, trying to find what to wear that was appropriate to the place that we would be going to.

"Valerian?" I called out his name when a couple of seconds had passed but he still didn't answer me.

I turned to my back only to see him staring at me.

He gulped.

Right, I only have a towel wrapped around my body.

I chuckled. "Oh, come on. You said it yourself; you already saw everything in me. You can't be stunned seeing me just wearing a towel around my body."

He cleared his throat. "You're such a temptress."

I bit the insides of my cheeks.

Gosh, Valerian is attracted to me? Like attracted-attracted to me.

"Wear something formal," he added as he turned his back on me and went inside the bathroom.

"Oh, Valerian," I blurted out as I slumped my palm on my forehead.

He's making things so hard for me.

Him being like this makes me want to just turn my back on my life back in our country and just live here in Greece with him.

"What am I thinking?" I groaned.

I put the thoughts at the back of my back and started to get ready.

I don't want to sulk and spoil my own mood for me.