Chapter 53: Santorini, Greece

Natasha's POV

The sail from Athens to Santorini was approximately 4 hours but it became 6 because of all the miracles that Valerian and I did in the middle of the ocean.

I can't believe that we even did it outside on the deck!

When Valerian finally told me that we were going to Santorini, I got so excited that I just gave in to him and did whatever he wanted us to do and now I'm rethinking my decision because I feel kind of uncomfortable right in the middle of my thighs.

"Are you okay, darling?" Valerian asked. "Does your feet hurt?"

"Yeah, I'm okay," I just answered as I did my best to walk properly without limping towards the bed.

I sighed loudly when I finally reached the bed and finally laid down.

"What happened?" Valerian asked as he sat down beside me on the bed.

"You happened," I replied.

We're at the Villa house that Valerian got for us here at a resort in Santorini. I wanted to explore the place even the whole villa but I really felt uncomfortable in between my thighs that I kinda limp when I walk.

Gosh, why did I let Valerian do me so hard knowing how big he is? Well, not that I can't stop him because he looked so hungry for me earlier and couldn't be stopped and it's not like I didn't want it either.

Valerian creased his forehead at me. "What?"

I took a deep breath. "I just feel uncomfortable in between my thighs."

"Oh, is it because. . .?" He trailed off.

I nodded, shamelessly admitting it.

"Oh, I'm so sorry darling, I didn't know."

I shook my head. "It's okay. The soreness will go away later."

"Are you sure? Should we go to the hospital? Just tell me."

I can't help but laugh at Valerian's face. "I'm fine, Valerian."

He's treating me like a kid that he seems to have forgotten that I'm a werewolf.

I sure can handle a small thing like this.

"I'm amazed how you still didn't adjust to me considering how many times we did it already," he said.

I wanted to roll my eyes at him because of how he emphasized the fact that we had sex several times already.

"You know the vagina goes back to its normal size, right?"

Valerian nodded. "I know, darling."

I rolled my eyes at him.

"O... kay. I guess I'll just take that because you're feeling uncomfortable. Get some rest, darling," Valerian said as he tucked me into bed and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

~*~

I just laid down the bed with Valerian for several hours without moving or saying anything.

I guess Valerian really understood that I was feeling uncomfortable because he didn't bother me or anything. He doesn't speak when I'm not talking to him and he doesn't move when I don't either.

He's so understanding mainly because he knows that he was the reason why I feel this way.

"Valerian," I called out to him.

"Yes, darling?" he immediately replied.

"Can we go out?" I requested.

"What do you want to do, baby?" Valerian placed his head on his palm as he stared at me and softly caressed my face.