EXTRA

| |

窗体顶端

窗体底端

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

|

> > >Chapter

131. Special extra

Popular recommendations: Special Forces:

When the two cubs were four years old.

Qin Yao finally stood on the highest podium and won the statuette that belonged to her.

The mechanical sound that had not sounded for a long time suddenly sounded when Qin Yao was holding the trophy: [Congratulations to the host for completing all the side tasks and receiving the health reward for dying. Should I use this reward on Ye Zhan or Shen Tingyan? 】

Qin Yao's hand holding the trophy shook.

Damn it, what the hell does 88 mean? ? ?

Is it possible that Ye Zhan's life is coming to an end? ? ?

Qin Yao was distracted on the stage, calling Ba Ba frantically in her mind: [What do you mean, what do you mean, Ye Zhan's health is not enough? 】

[Or will something happen to him? 】

When she thought of this possibility, Qin Yao's pink and cheerful face suddenly turned pale as paper.

The host is asking Qin Yao to give her acceptance speech.

The camera cut to a close-up of Qin Yao, only to find that Qin Yao's slender figure was a bit shaky.

The host asked: "Ms. Qin, you are about to give an acceptance speech."

Because it's live broadcast.

So many people saw the change in Qin Yao's expression.

Compared to the worries of my friends.

The audience in the live broadcast room was much sharper.

After all, it is an international live broadcast, and the audience is mixed, and there are all kinds of monsters and ghosts.

——Qin Yao can't understand English?

——Oh my god, did she forget her lyrics?

——It's normal to forget the lyrics when you're excited. I'm afraid I didn't memorize them in advance.

——But she is really beautiful. I forgot the lyrics, but it's so beautiful.

——Being able to win the best actress means that she is very good. She shouldn't be unable to understand such a simple dialogue, right?

——Is she sick? Her face suddenly looks bad.

——As expected, you can't watch the live broadcast through the wall. There are really too many trolls.