31-40

| |

窗体顶端

窗体底端

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

|

> > >Chapter

31. Chapter 31

Popular recommendations: Special Forces:

"The weather is nice today, let's celebrate by drawing a prize."

Under the soft live broadcast lighting, Qin Yao opened her red lips slightly and spoke slowly.

"puff......"

The filming director who was responsible for being Qin Yao's temporary assistant couldn't hold back.

With her back to the camera, she looked at Qin Yao with a shocked expression.

This player doesn't stop live broadcasting no matter what! ! ! !

There was something drawn for her somewhere.

Qin Yao watched the director making eye contact with her, blinked her eyes, and said with a smile: "It turns out that the director also wants to draw a lottery, okay."

Filming director: I don't. Don't slander me. My money will be deducted.

When the filming director knew what Qin Yao was about to smoke, he immediately wanted to slap her in the face.

If you want to deduct money, you will deduct money. I want to draw a lottery!

You would be a fool not to smoke.

Qin Yao obviously wears extremely gorgeous makeup, with light blue glittering golden eye shadow flying sideways into her temples. She looks coquettish and gorgeous, but when she raises her eyebrows and smiles, her eyes are crystal clear, and her peach blossom eyes complete the shape of a crescent, which is very pleasing to the eye. Very.

What's even more endearing is that he won the prize without saying a word!

I like this kind of simple and crude idol the most.

Probably because of the call to friends, there were also push notifications from the live broadcast room. Soon, the number of people in Qin Yao's live broadcast room was almost over 100,000, and it was even continuing to rise.

The entire screen was filled with comments.

Qin Yao was not in a hurry, holding her chin with her thin fingers and watching the comments they passed.

——Yao Yaozi will debut soon, I will only pick you.

——Oh my god, the live broadcast footage is so beautiful, you didn't even turn on the beauty filter? ?

——Aww, I cried because of the beauty.

——Debut, debut, Yaoyaozi will debut soon.

——You vote for me, and Yaoyaozi will make her debut tomorrow!