41-50

| |

窗体顶端

窗体底端

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

|

> > >Chapter

41. Chapter 41

Popular recommendations: Special Forces:

Qin Yao didn't receive any news from Ye Zhan for several days.

Until one week later, before Qin Yao participates in the first individual competition, each player must have a live broadcast.

The number of people in the live broadcast determines the order in which they will appear later.

It's cruel, but also very interesting.

While following the director to prepare the live broadcast tools, Qin Yao was leaning on the bed, deep in thought.

The system spoke earnestly: [Lord host, the chance to save your life in half a year has come. 】

【Duck! ! ! 】

Qin Yao rubbed her eyebrows and blocked her expression at this time: [I want to rush, the opportunity is there, and there are a million people, but the point is, there is no such thing as a yacht yet! ! ! 】

Even if she couldn't see the entity, Qin Yao could feel the system's lewd smile.

System: [Hey, hey, host, there will be a surprise later. You can show off something else first, such as the pile of small gifts that the sponsor gave you last time. 】

small gift?

Thank you for being able to say such nonsense.

Those 'little gifts' are so special together - Qin Yao counted her fingers and found that she had lost count.

If it weren't for the amazing security system here, Qin Yao wouldn't have dared to put these things in the dormitory openly.

Now she and Zou Yunxuan are the only ones left in the dormitory.

After Yuan Zhuoshuo was scared away by her last time, she never moved back, and the other Junjun was eliminated last time.

Now Qin Yao lives very comfortably in this dormitory.

What's important is that Qin Yao didn't expect that the person who came first in her last performance and made a lot of noise about her was Junjun.

Tsk——

It's okay for a good little girl to be so jealous.

Well now, not only did I not succeed in the draft, but my previous job as an anchor was also in decline.

It's really digging your own grave.

Qin Yao looked at the empty bed and couldn't help but shake her head.