91-100

| |

窗体顶端

窗体底端

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

|

> > >Chapter

91. Chapter 91

Popular recommendations: Special Forces:

Ye Zhan returned to the bedroom and took a shower.

Then he put on a white home clothes and walked to the study.

Passing by the second floor, he glanced at the woman who was eating and drinking below, and there was an unconscious tenderness in his eyes.

He waved to the servant standing on the second floor and said, "Prepare a cup of warm water for my wife. Don't refill her coffee."

My period is coming soon, so I add ice cubes and drink iced coffee.

The servant responded respectfully.

Heart: Mom, Mr. Ye is becoming more and more doting on his wife.

Thank God, she was able to apply for a job here. It is almost like watching a large-scale wealthy real-life idol drama online every day.

And it's also a sweet pet drama.

I really hope this drama can continue to be followed.

After Ye Zhan entered the study.

The first thing to do is to call someone to arrange a meeting with Yuan Zhuangzhuo.

Ye Zhan was sitting on a swivel chair, with his long fingers touching his brows, and his fluffy short hair that had been washed and blown quietly rested between the man's delicate and sharp brows.

It adds a bit of coldness and coolness.

Especially when speaking, it is not as quiet and harmless as it seems.

On the contrary, it is as sharp as a sword.

He called Secretary Lian again. Since Secretary Xu resumed his position as chief secretary, Ye Zhan transferred Secretary Lian to the position of artist director.

With her talents, she can be his chief secretary. There is no need to waste time as an ordinary secretary under Secretary Xu.

It would be better to go to a location that is more suitable for her.

It has to be said that Ye Zhan has excellent vision. In just a few months, the artist department went through a bloodbath again.

"Director Lian, go and poach the senior executives of Yuan Bracelet Studio."

Ye Zhan played with the pen with his fingertips and spat out a few words: "At any cost."

Now that Yuan Zhuoshuo dares to go against Jing'an Media, it's not because she relies on the funds and connections Qi Pei left for her.