121-130

| |

窗体顶端

窗体底端

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

|

> > >Chapter

121. Chapter 121

Popular recommendations: Special Forces:

Qin Yao was in her third month of pregnancy.

The previously signed couple observation variety show has finally started filming.

Shen Tingyan had already prepared to accompany Qin Yao to participate in this show, but she never expected that Ye Zhan would actually agree? ? ?

agreed?

The day before the filming started, Shen Tingyan called Mr. Ye in a "cordial and friendly" manner: "Do you really want to participate in this girly variety show?"

"If you're not free, I can also accompany Yao Mei'er. You're welcome. We are all a family."

"After all, I am the child's father."

Godfather is also a father!

Shen Tingyan spoke confidently.

This was what Qin Yao promised him when he was hospitalized.

He wants to be the child's only godfather.

Hum, if he can't be Qin Yao's husband, he wants to be the father of Qin Yao's child!

Ye Zhan turned on the speakerphone casually, then picked up the pen and continued to read the documents and sign them.

His tone was light: "My wife cried and begged me to participate."

"I can't help it, I can't bear to let her cry."

Shen Tingyan's teeth almost fell out when she heard the doting in Ye Zhan's gentle tone: "That's nonsense. That little ancestor will cry and beg for help. Who are you fooling???"

Is he so easy to deceive?

Ye Zhan remained unchanged: "You have no knowledge."

Just talk, why are you suddenly attacking me personally?

If Shen Tingyan hadn't still had some image awareness in her heart, she would have exploded on the spot.

"Don't think that netizens who praise you for your good looks take it seriously. With your looks, leaving the country will only embarrass Yao Meier!"

"It's different for me. I have been the school belle since I was a child, and Yao Mei'er is the school beauty. The two of us appeared on the show together, which is why Yao Mei'er became fans."

"You're the one holding me back."

Shen Tingyan said loudly, and her final intention was to ask Ye Zhan to abdicate in favor of someone worthy of his honour.