61-70

| |

窗体顶端

窗体底端

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

|

> > >Chapter

61. Chapter 61

Popular recommendations: Special Forces:

provocative.

Qin Yao was sitting on the plane, playing with her mobile phone calmly.

His eyes fell on the airport where he had already landed.

The fingertips touched the cool screen, the red lips curved slightly, but the expression was not gentle at all.

It reveals a carefree and sharp edge.

The four bodyguards sitting not far from Qin Yao did not dare to look at his wife, but they did not dare to look away.

After all, if the wife is lost, all four of them will lose their jobs.

The bodyguard captain also took a few short videos of Qin Yao from a distance.

Tell Mr. Ye that his wife has left for Beicheng.

The moment Qin Yao arrived at the airport.

The bodyguard captain said to Qin Yao respectfully: "Madam learned that you haven't seen me for a long time, and has been waiting for you outside the airport in person."

"lady?"

Qin Yao originally left noble and cool.

Suddenly he heard the bodyguard's words and stopped suddenly, thinking that he heard wrongly.

The bodyguard nodded: "Yes, Mr. Ye's mother, Mrs. Ye."

Qin Yao took off the sunglasses that she didn't recognize, and almost broke the temples with her thin fingers.

Ye Zhan! ! !

It must be this dog man's fault.

Depend on.

If they fight, they will fight. How come he still wants to find his parents?

foul! ! !

Qin Yao took a deep breath and controlled her little bully heart.

Couldn't help it.

I took out my cell phone from the bag and clicked it.

I wrote countless curse-word essays.

This time it was sent directly to Ye Zhan! ! !

For the first time, Qin Yao cursed so happily, looking at the short composition that almost took up the entire screen, without using any curse words.

Qin Yao added: [Are you xxj? You still call your parents if you are wrong! 】

Then he got very angry and changed the comment about that bitch Ye Zhan to: [Primary school student]