21-30

| |

窗体顶端

窗体底端

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

|

> > >Chapter

21. Chapter 21

Popular recommendations: Special Forces:

"Tuk tuk tuk..."

There was a sudden knock on the door of the president's office.

Xu Zhen walked in with the meeting minutes in his arms, and what he saw was his boss, who always sat upright. He was sitting leisurely on the chair, his eyebrows were lowered, and he was playing with his mobile phone.

Pretending not to see it, Xu Zhen coughed lightly: "Mr. Ye, this is the content of today's meeting. Do you want to take a look?"

"Yes." Ye Zhan responded calmly.

Xu Zhen respectfully bent down and put down the document, and was about to turn around and leave.

"Secretary Xu——" Ye Zhan suddenly called out to Xu Zhen.

He casually placed the phone on the table, glanced at the folder, and pressed it on the top of the phone.

Secretary Xu's Valentine's Day gift seemed to have made his wife very happy.

It seems that he has a very accurate grasp of women's thoughts.

Xu Zhen immediately turned around, stood in front of the table, and said in a respectful voice: "Mr. Ye, do you have any other instructions?"

Ye Zhan tapped his knuckles lightly on the table, making a dull and rhythmic sound, which made Xu Zhen's head tingle slightly.

I have no idea what Mr. Ye means. Could it be that he didn't do some work well?

Just when Xu Zhen's mind was spinning and he was about to think of himself as a poor little guy who got fired, Ye Zhan finally spoke up.

The tone was very calm: "My wife hasn't been home for half a month."

Um?

What?

Mrs?

Xu Zhen is worthy of being Ye Zhan's gold medal secretary. He accompanies you like a tiger and he is used to guessing the boss's thoughts.

"Has your wife been cold to you recently?" Xu Zhen asked cautiously after observing her words.

Ye Zhan's eyelids were raised, and the expression on his handsome face remained unchanged: "..."

Seeing that Ye Zhan didn't deny it, Xu Zhen already knew it.

"Girls need men to love and care for them. Although my wife is gentle and generous, she must be a little girl at heart. You are usually so indifferent to your wife..." Xu Zhen began to count all the ways Ye Zhan treated Qin Yao. Using a cold example, he finally said, "It's normal for my wife to be angry."