2 - Watching

⚠️ |  Stalking, Possible ED

- Minho - 

I watched from the small window inside the bakery as Jisung picked up the last slice of cheesecake. "Gosh, he's so perfect. He needs to be mine..." I mumbled to myself as I continue to have my eyes fixated on his every move. I watched him slowly put a section of the cheesecake towards his mouth before he began to tremble slightly. I watched in confusion as he placed the cheesecake down and tried to brush away the tears stinging at his eyes. I want to fix him, I want to make him better.

Jisung picked up the cheesecake again, and ate a small section of it. I was so proud, I just wanted to hug him. I know I couldn't yet and I still had to wait a while before I could even start my plan but I was getting slightly impatient. I continue to watch him deep in thought when he suddenly turned around to face me, I obviously quickly managed to hide behind the wall and that seemed to keep him from being suspicious. Next time I need to focus on my actions more seriously.

He eventually left the bakery at 9pm which I wrote down into my notepad, I already had half a page worth of writing about his day at the bakery, I know I looked insane, but I already was so it didn't bother me. I followed behind Jisung as he walked to his house, I kept a safe distance incase he felt like someone was behind him. He reached his house and I quickly wrote the new information into my notebook and happily skipped away.

- Jisung -

'I feel like shit' was the only thing going on inside my mind when I got home. I flopped straight onto my bed and laid there for a while as my head absorbed into the pillow. I got up soon after and walked out into my kitchen to get a glass of water, I sat on the floor for a while slowly drinking the water I had freshly poured. Why did recovering hurt more than the abuse, it felt so strange. 

"Fuck" I mumbled under my breath. I should at least be grateful I made it out of that situation. I realized how severely ungrateful I was, so I tried to brush it off many times, but it never seemed to work. I walked back into my room and laid down in bed, I stared at the ceiling for a while before everything went black. Hopefully I'll have a better day tomorrow...

꧁⋆⭑✧⭑⋆꧂ 

[A/N (This is a time skip symbol <3]

I woke up to my alarm and looked around before I slowly forced myself awake. I got out of my mattress and started my daily routine; I brushed my hair out of my face and got changed into my work uniform. Suddenly an uneasy feeling filled my body, I turned around swiftly and looked out the window. Why have I felt like someone's been watching me?

I continued getting ready with the apprehensive feeling still in my body. I shook it off and left my house, I rapidly locked my door, making sure it was completely locked due to the previous fear I had that morning. I walked back to the café, I constantly looked behind me as the feeling of being watched grew more evident.

I walked into the café feeling safe when I noticed Felix smiling at me and waving to me at the counter. "Come on we have to open in three minutes!" He rushed me over and then flipped the closed sign to say open. Suddenly that same man from yesterday came in and smiled at me. But why do I feel so tense around him today... 

A/N: Hello everyone! I'm obviously writing this before i publish so i have NO idea how many views this story has but oh well! If you even read this thank you so much!

663 words!

Wrong love | Minsungजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें