A night in Jeju ⚠

WARNING 🔞
~
~
~
~
~
They were trying to fight their hormones. But a human is human after all. Hormones can't be fought. Y/n peeked back when she heard taehyung was panting slowly. she was hugging her knees to control herself but her cheeks were burning up.

Taehyung quickly got up to take a cold shower. he took off all of his clothes and stood under the cold shower . But cold water wasn't helping him even a bit. Cuz it can't cool down the heat inside. With all of his feelings towards y/n. it was very difficult for him to control himself. When the shower didn't helped he came out with wearing his pants only.

His angry member was visible through his pants. He sat down on the floor again panting. When she saw that he took cold shower she wanted to try that too. to cool down herself. She entered the bathroom and took off her clothes. She stood under the cold shower but wasn't really feeling good. It wasn't helping her at all. With all of her confused emotions mixed with each other. the unknown attraction she was feeling towards him

Just then she felt a touch which travelled from her waist upto her breast. she melted in the touch when she heard a whisper in her ear which was a familiar voice

" I'm sorry y/n..I can't control it anymore " he whispered in her ear and kissed her shoulder afterwards while massaging her b**bs softly

" I'm sorry too" She bended her head backwards melting into his touch. She couldn't resist his touch now. like every chain that was holding her back broke in a second

Just then he turned her around and smashed his lips on her while pinning her to the wall. Cold water was falling onto their hot bodies hungry for each other. The kiss was passionate and rough at the same time. He then headed towards her neck and started to give her light hickeys. She moaned a little which worked as a fuel in the fire.

He liked it and immediately picked her up in his arms and threw on the bed hovering over her. He slowly hovered over her kissing every inch of her body. Adoring her scars. And admiring each and every part of her. Soon he reached her collarbone and started giving wet kisses all over there.

He was loving the way she was breathing heavily. and trying not moan his name. her grip on his hairs were now tighter as his hand is now traveled down to her private parts. he was kissing her and started to massage her p*ssy slowly but lovingly. he was looking straight into her eyes making sure that she enjoy each and every part of it

She moaned his name when she felt something inside her. It was his pretty long fingers.

" Tae..... " she moaned more like a whisper bending her back in pleasure.

This sensation was all new to her. his hand was now roaming around her left thigh. and his mouth was now doing his job on her b**bs.The other hand was holding her arched back. He was smiling in between knowing that he's the one who got to touch her for the first time. HE'S HER FIRST TIME. When he was done marking her breast with light purple stars his mouth now traveled down. she was shivering a little because of this new feeling.

She didn't wanted this to happen. But still somewhere inside her heart she didn't wanted to stop him. So she handed herself over to him. She moaned his name a little louder this time when his tongue touched her spot.

"Ahh... Taeh... " she rolled her eyes cuz she was overloaded by the pleasure he's giving her.

His mouth was working hard to give her all the pleasure she deserves. he holded her legs with both of his hands cuz they were shivering insanely. The feeling was like he is erasing the harsh parts of her past slowly but lovingly. They were somewhat in their senses but still not in control.

After that his hand again traveled there to give a massage and to tease her. he entered three fingers this time being careful about the fact that it's her first time. he wanted to take it slow. He pushed his fingers and made her moan. After earning her moans a smile of satisfaction appeared on his face. his hand again roamed around her whole body. he holded her chin and started to kiss her passionately.

being Out of breath they both detached. After that he again moved towards her b**bs. pinched them a little then sucked them like a hungry baby. Like the world is ending. she was moaning badly. she dig her nails to his back. he again kissed her lips biting them after some time she detached and traveled to his neck. Taehyung was shocked on her action. but he was liking it.

When she sucked his silky skin a groan left his mouth. she holded his hair tightly and started sucking eating him more passionately. She was making him feel like he's on cloud nine. She started panting heavily. He cupped her face and gave a little peck on her lips and whispered to her while leaning towards her ears.

" Shall we? " he asked with his deep husky voice while licking her earlobe and roaming his hand softly on her back.

She nodded a little to signal him a yes. He layed her down and grabbed her legs to pull them a little lower more closer to him. He smirked at her before leaning down to her lips again. her lips are red because of endless kisses he gave her. They both have hickeys all over their bodies. Showing the passion they both hold equally

He started to kiss her slowly this time inserting himself inside her a little giving her time to process it. she felt an extreme pain when her v@ginal walls stretched due to his big.... She immediately detached her lips and let out a painful moan. he groaned in pleasure now that he's fully inside her.

" It's going to be okay" He whispered in her ear. a tear escaped from her eye due to pain which he quickly licked and pecked her eyes to soothe her. he gave her time to adjust. she grabbed his hairs tightly from back of his head. he holded her waist to ease her pain

He started to move slowly But he fastened his pace when he felt that she's now comfortable.Her back arched a little more when she felt that he fastened up. she was moaning constantly and the atmosphere of the room was now as hot as them. The air was filled with moans and groans. Heavy breaths and wet kisses.

"Faster" she moaned " Faster Tae.... " She again whispered

he began to take it to another level by doing it hardly and roughly. He forgot about the world and wanted to melt in her completely. She didn't stopped him for a second as she was looking hungry for him too. Unknowingly but she didn't wanted this night to end. he was constantly giving her wet kisses while thrusting in her roughly. her fingers were brushing his hairs in extreme pleasure.

Soon she felt something in her stomach she got worried touched his chest and indicated him to stop but he was in his own world and he was also close.

" Stop tae.. I'm.. I'm feeling.. something.. like ... stooopp" she said while panting.

" You are going to C*m baby. hold it for a second . just for a minute more" he said while breathing heavily continuously thrusting into her.

" I... i can't... i...taehh... it's... ahh...." she couldn't control more she holded his well built arms tightly.

"Now.. Let it out y/n" he said and she immediately c*mmed.

he was still inside her. He holded her tired body in his arms and made her sit on his lap. She rested her head on his chest while breathing heavily. his hands are still roaming around her body which she is definitely liking. she fell asleep on his lap unknowingly. He was still inside her. but he smiled on looking at her sleeping peacefully.

but they can't sleep like this whole night. so he turned around holding her tightly made her lay down straight. he knew that she'll wake up. When he pulled out she woke up with a sharp pain her back arched and a moan left her mouth unknowingly as she liked the pain too.

he leaned down and kissed her thighs. She again moaned his name when she felt warm breath around her wet p*ssy. It turned him on again and he started to lick each and every drop of her. He started to eat her like there's no tomorrow. she grabbed his hairs in pleasure.

he came up while panting and gave her wet kisses all over her body. he kissed her passionately again.

" I want it more" he politely asked leaning towards her ear.

She burned up again after hearing his sexy pleading voice and she signaled him with a yes. That's how the second round started.

TO BE CONTINUED~

Thank you for reading everyone. and if it offended anyone. I'm really not sorry😁 It's a part of the story. which you surely liked🙈