Standing In The Cold Rain

Start from the beginning

"What about you darling do you want to try?" I looked at him. "You don't?"

"You want to?"

"You do not want?" I grabbed him and tore the heart out. I turned to look at Damon in the chair and released him. "How do you have it?" Damon said getting up painfully.

Elijah entered the room and took out the moonstone.

"Do you work for him now?" Damon asked looking at me.

"Again Damon. Where's the girl?" Elijah asked and Damon looked at him. "I do not know." Damon replied while pouring whiskey into the glass. "Well, no matter." Elijah said and disappeared from the room.

Damon turned to look at me. "Did you know that Elijah is going to sacrifice Elena?
Elijh is going to kill Klaus after the sacrifice." Damon said. "What?" I asked confused. "Of course you didn't know since you've been missing." Damon said sharply. "I didn't know. Elijah was going to kill Klaus?" I asked confused. "Yup, Bonnie found out from Luka." Damon said.

                              ༺♡༻

I heard one good news." Damon said to Stefan on the phone.

"Tyler Lockwood ran away from home last night." Damon said.

"How do you know?" Stefan asked.

"Sheriff Forbes said she heard it from Carol Lockwood." Damon said.
"We'll wrap up the werewolf song and move on..."

"To kill Elijah." Stefan continued.

"Exactly." Damon replied

"It's not going to be easy." Stefan's voice came from the phone.

"I have a dagger." Damon said twirling the dagger in his hand.

"He's the original. We don't know what's involved." Stefan said.

I stood at Damon's door and listened to their conversation. "Stefan is right, we don't know what is involved in killing the original." I said crossing my arms over my chest and looking at Damon.

"Jenna is with Elijah right now." I said out loud, turning around. "And Alaric is going to go there." I said from now on out of the room.

"Did you find out more about Elijah besides the history of Mystic Falls?" Damon asked to Alaric while we were sitting at the Grill.

"No, it was boring. Jenna thinks he's adorable though." Alaric said.

"You sound jealous. Don't you?" I asked looking at Ric.

"Maybe we shouldn't be talking here." Ric said motioning Andie.

"I have compelled Andie. She will not reveal my secrets." Damon said and kissed Andie. Alaric grimaced.

"That's disgusting." I said.

"This is too weird." Ric added.

"I just need an opportunity." Damon said and I raised an eyebrow and Alaric looked confused.

"Ooh." Damon said aloud and Ric turned to look behind him as Jenna and Elijah entered.

"There's Jenna with her new boyfriend." Damon said and I laughed out loud.

"Hey guys."

"I heard you had a historic meeting." Damon said with a grin and I held back a smile.

"You can say that." Jenna replied looking at Elijah.

"I'd like to continue the conversation, but there are exams to make up." Ric said getting up from the chair.

"We should continue the conversation, let's have a dinner party." Andie said and I raised an eyebrow.