Tora! Poppi! said Rex, Poppi? This energy's incredible...! said Mythra, thank to my sister Lila...! said Poppi as she told us what happened. Now, Poppi! Show them your real power! said Tora, roger that, masterpon! said Poppi as she did something.

Initiating QT Mode. Engaga! said Poppi as we heard her, what going on here? i asked. C-can it be...?! She manage to fully activate ether furnace! said Muimui, What?! Meh meh! No matter how much power she have, she still no match for mighty creation of Bana! said Bana.

Crush her, Rosa! said Bana as we going fight them again, and we have overpower Rosa and Muimui, Bana have crash landed away from Rosa. Hah! Justice always prevail! said Tora, Masterpon, that enough gloating now said Poppi.

Now maybe you too won't be used for bad things any more said Poppi, Ahhh! Bana's vanished again! said Nia. Over there, my lady! said Dromarch, hold it! shouted Rex as the other run after him, I just know what to say but i just follow them.

We caught up with Bana, Meh-meh-meh! You very persistent! said Bana. You need to learn when to quit! said Rex, stop producing artificial Blades! You used Grampypon"s research for evil long enough! said Tora.

B-but that would mean financial disaster! How much you think I poured into this endeavor?! said Bana, oh, ok. We'll just hand you over to the Imperial Army, then. They'll be really interested in all the stuff you had Lila doing said Rex.

And I bet that's not all they could dig up on you, is it? asked Rex, Urk... Rex... I never had you down as such a conniving boy said Bana. Me? Look who's talking! said Rex, all right, i stop production of artificial Blades said Bana.

That Nopon is still of use to us... Do you really have to interfere? asked a woman voice as we look behind us to see two people, Patroka! Mikhail! said Nia, Hm? Oh, if it isn't Nia. Akhos did mention you had turned traitor said Patroka.

Nia know these people?! asked Tora, they're Drivers from Torna, of all the lowlifes Bana could have made a deal with... said Nai. Lowlifes? Coming from the traitorous rookie? You should watch your words... said Patroka.

Well you also watch your word and you will pay for what you said about Nia i said as i ready my twin sword and their Blades took a step back, so Akhos did mention about this too and you are y/n? asked Patroka, that right i said.

Don't mind them, Patroka. Not when we are standing before the Aegis herself! Ah, truly the heavens must have blessed us that we- said Mikhail as he get punch in the face by Patroka. Mik... Please, shut up said Patroka.

'Kay... said Mikhail as he answer her, the traitor, we kill. The Aegis, we retrieve, got it? It's a pain, but that's the mission said Patroka. Roger... said Mikhail as both of them get ready, Mythra and Nia... They are my friends and comrades, i'm not letting you touch them! said Rex as we get ready too.

(Mythra)pov

I saw Rex block Mikhail attack and then Patroka Blades about attack Rex but y/n jump in and use a cross slash at Patroka Blade and knock away the Blade, Rex jump back and y/n dealing with Patroka Blade. Ugh... These guys are tough! said Rex.

One's got weapons galore, the other's a master of defense, it's like taking on a small army said Nia. Rex, I'm ready i said, seropusly? We're inside a building here! said Rex, I analyzed the structural integrity. It should survive one blow i said.

But we'll have to do it right beneath that crane, anywhere else is too risky i said. All right, then let's force them over there! Guys? shouted Rex, all right, sounds like a plan said Nia. Understood! said Tora, sure thing shouted y/n as he jump back to us.

As we trying to get them to the crane, just give up said Patroka as a blue fire wall show up and block her. Whoa! said y/n as he jump out of the way, wha-?! Blue flames?! said Patroka as we saw Morag and Brighid walk in.