An Upset Thorn & An Angered Dragon

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile Riddle was busy reading his book, when Reina knocked on her door. "My King..." Reina was struggling to say anything. Anytime she'd say anything she's choke. "My Queen? Come in. I can tell something is wrong?" Riddle said, closing his book. Reina opened the door, her eyes were red and tears can still be seen. "My Queen...what happened?" Riddle asked, before inviting Reina to sit with him on the bed. "What's wrong?"

"I accidently got mad and hurt Kira..." Reina quietly said before resting her head on Riddle's shoulder. Riddle wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her along with him to lay on the bed. "My Queen... don't worry you can always apologize to her. Tho... it might be hard if her dorm found out she got hurt or even Leona found out." Riddle said, but he could sense Reina was not up to face Diasomnia or even Leona. "I have an idea."

"What is it?" Reina asked, looking at Riddle's smirked expression. Riddle pulled himself on top of Reina and pinned her to the bed. "Shall I My Queen?"

"Yes," Reina smiled, she loved this side of Riddle, I suppose that Cater helped give him tips. Riddle took off his gloves and placed a hand behind Reina's neck. His cold hands made Reina shiver. Riddle placed his other arm on Reina's waist. He then leaned in and kissed her neck, occasionally biting her neck. Which left a few marks on her neck. He then started to move down and kissed her collorbone. He left bite marks and also licked the marks too. Reina quitly moaned at his movements, before long Riddle bit her ear and licked the inside too. 

"R-Riddle~" Reina quietly said, feeling Riddle's cold hands and warm lips. Riddle then moved in for a long passionate and romantic kiss. Riddle got off of her and placed her on his chest. "You have learned from Cater quite well." They cuddled with each other for the rest of the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack and Luna were hanging out in his room. Luna giggled, "You're chest is very soft, Jack." Luna's statement made Jack fluster a lot. "T-Thanks, Sweet Pup." Jack said still flustered. "Hehe, so cute my lovely wolf." Luna said, both purring when their heads meet with each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in Idia's room, "Hello my Fire Flame." Scarlett said, entering Idia's room. "Aww, hello my sweet Soul Catcher." Idia said, putting down his controller. Scarlett walked up to him and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "Heh, you know you can do better." Idia giggled before picking Scarlett up and spinning her around the room. He then put her on the bed and got on top of her. "Is my fire flame hungry?" Scarlett giggled seeing Idia's flame turn pink. "Heh~" Idia laughed at her cute question. He then licked and kissed her neck and followed to her collarbone.

"I-Idia..." 

"You're so cute Soul Catcher~" Idia said. He then leaned in close to her and kissed her passionately. One of his hands wraped around Scarlett's chest while he placed the other hand around her head. Scarlett smiled feeling the cold embrace of his arms. "I love you so much Scarlett Crescent, and I am happy that you are willing to inherit the Shroud family's curse."

"And I love you so much more Idia Shroud, and I am happy to spend the rest of my life with you and eventually our little ones." Scarlett smiled looking at Idia's pink flames. Idia lays Scarlett on his chest and keeps her close.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kira was in her and Malleus's room, she was still upset about Reina; and her wrist being bruised. Malleus was comforting her with some cuddle and kisses on the forehead. Kira wishes she was with Leona, but she didn't mind that Malleus was here. She settled down comfortable on Malleus with her head on his chest. She quite enjoys whenever Malleus sleeps with her. "Are you still upset, Little Thorn?"

"A bit. Not looking forward to when we see each other again tomorrow..." Kira sighed, knowing she'd have to face Reina tomorrow. "Don't worry I will accompany you to see her."

"You will! Thank you, my sweet dragon." Kira smiled, she was happy that Malleus would accompany her for when Reina tries to talk to her. Tho she knows that Leona won't let missing cuddle time slide. Oh boy if Leona found out then he and the others wouldn't let Reina slide for what she did. But still I also shouldn't have yelled at Reina... how useless can I still be...

Tears came running down Kira's face before she even knew it. Malleus wiped the tears away and held Kira closely. "Fear not Little Thorn. I will make sure to protect you.... no matter the cost." The last part Malleus whispered to himself, but Kira could still hear him. They both cuddling and slept with each other for the rest of the night.

To Be Continued...

Note:

Reina belongs to shiverfuuka

Luna belongs to Jacksgirlfriend865

Scarlett belongs to TheScarletttFoxx