27. I'm the boss. I get to make the rules.

Teddy

RYLIE: I'm here. Where are you? You better not be ditching me for J's dick.

ME: I'm coming!

RYLIE: That's what she said.

TThe bell above the door at the Cozy Corner Café announces my presence as I rush inside to meet my best friend for our standing Monday morning breakfast date. It's almost unheard of for Rylie to arrive before me, but I blame it on my boyfriend this morning. I knew I should have stayed at my own place last night; I even told Jensen this. He's just too damn persuasive when he wants to be.

Damn him and his stupidly talented hands and good looks. Can we just pause a moment to celebrate both those attributes because neither can be praised enough. I've always found Jensen attractive, but now that I get to see more sides of him, and benefit quite nicely, if I must admit, his attractive ratings have skyrocketed.

Like the way he blocked me from leaving this morning, pinning the front of my body against his door, wedging my legs apart with his foot.

"Where do you think you're going?" he huffed into my ear while his hands roamed my body, one cupping a handful of boob while the other worked the button of my jeans undone.

When I half-heartedly struggled against him, reminding him of my breakfast plans, he thrust his hard dick into me from behind. "You forgot something, baby." He shoved a hand down my pants, into my panties and straight to my pussy, already wet for him.

"What?" I asked between pants, playing along with the charade.

"This." He plastered our bodies together, rocking into me repeatedly as his hand worked in my pants, rubbing and tweaking with his thumb against my clit while finger fucking me with two fingers.

I moaned his name, my cheek pressed against the door as I writhed against his hand. "You're going to make me late."

He continued to work his hand in my pants while palming my boob with the other hand. "Better hurry and come then, baby."

"Jesus, Jensen," I whispered breathlessly, my hips bucking wildly. "You're so good at this. I'm so close."

"Baby, you're so fucking hot right now. It's a good thing you're leaving because I just might lose all control and fuck you against this door." His thrusts against me sped up in time with his hand, and my body thumped against the door repeatedly.

"Oh shit. Oh fuck. Oh my god. Jensen," I shouted as I squeezed my eyes shut and my knees buckled.

Jensen supported my weight as he continued his glorious assault on my body, and I moaned wildly as I came apart on his hand, my chest heaving with labored breaths. "Jensen, fuck, what are you doing to me?"

He continued to rub himself against me, kneading my breast, his face buried in my hair, groaning loudly. His movements stalled and he grunted his release with a series of curses and then his body collapsed against me, pressing me harder into the door.

"It's not me doing anything to you, baby. It's you. All you. You're doing something to me." He chuckled into my neck, his breathing erratic, heart pounding against me. "Fuck, you drive crazy, Teddy."

I turned to face him, slung my arms around his neck, and nibbled his lip. "Let me guess," I said with a grin. "I made another mess?"

See, attractive ratings? Off the charts. And that's why I'm rolling into the café disheveled and late. But not the least bit sorry.

I slide into the booth across from Rylie, not even bothering to disguise the goofy grin I know is plastered on my face. "I'm here. I'm here. Did you order for us yet? I hope you got bacon. And hashbrowns. And toast. Tell me you didn't order me one of your stupidly healthy breakfasts! If you did, Jensen and I are in a fight for making me late."