Chapter 3 Part 1: Old Life, New World

Miho's Dorm, Schoolship Zuikaku

The next morning...

"I want you to have this, Kazuto." Miho says, handing over a small rectangular object, a phone to Kirito.

"It's my old phone my dad gave to me, but i don't really know how to use it. I just call him on there, but he changed his number recently, so i have no idea what to do with it." Miho continues.

"Thanks, Miho." Kirito responds to Miho, accepting the gift.

"You can use dad's old number to contact me by calling and messaging. Oh, i forgot something!" Miho says.

Miho just remembering something, runs back to her bed and pulls out a black wallet, she scuffles through it and pulls out 5,000 yen, and dashes back to where Kirito is.

"Oh, have this too." Miho says before handing Kirito the 5,000 yen.

"Thanks a lot, Miho." Kirito says.

Just remembering something again. Miho dashes to the kitchen and picks up the charger for Kirito's phone. After getting it, she runs back to where Kirito is.

"I almost forgot this! Take it, Kazuto." Miho says, handing the charger to Kirito.

"Thanks, Miho. You can call me Kirito, by the way." Kazuto says.

Just remembering something, again again, she runs back to her bed, she grabs her backpack, and scuffles to find something inside of it. Soon enough, she finds the item, a map of Ooarai. She runs back to Kirito and gives it to him.

"Here, Kirito." Miho says, handing the map over to Kazuto.

"Thanks, Miho. But, this scene is getting as old as Kayaba. We need to continue the story." Kirito says, breaking the 4th wall.

"Oh, okay, you're welcome for everything, Kirito." Miho says.

Kirito returns to the couch, his bed, and instantly opens his new phone. Passing the lock screen, he instantly searches for the play store. Once opening it, he goes to the top charts to see what the most popular games in Miho's japan are. All the while, Miho is getting prepared to leave for school.

Top Grossing ▼

1. World of Panzer: Baedeker
    Conflictgaming Group ● Action
    4.5 ☆ 128 MB ⍗ 500M+

2. Peace Lightning Mobile
    Snail Entertainment ● Action
    3.9 ☆ 66 MB ⍗ 500M+

3. Railway Perusing
    CYBO Games ● Action ● Runner
    4.8☆ 117 MB ⍗ 250M+

4. Glory of Aces 4
    HardTech ● Action ● Strategy
    4.4 ☆ 109 MB ⍗ 250M+

5. DynaBlocks
    DynaBlocks Corporation ● Sandbox
    3.8 ☆ 144 MB ⍗ 250M+

6. Mobile Spectacles
    Sunton • MOBA ● Action ● Strategy
    3.7☆ 1.1 GB ⍗ 250M+

7. Destiny/Royal Order
    Aniflex Inc. ● Role Playing
    3.9☆ 5.7 GB ⍗ 250M+

8. PES 2024
    KONAMI ● Sports ● Football
    3.5☆ 2.0 GB ⍗ 100M+

9. Sensha-dō: Dream Tank Operation
    Banzai Namco Inc. ● Action
    4.7☆ 98 MB ⍗ 100M+

10. Drift Apparitions
      Banzai Namco Inc. ● Racing
      4.1☆ 107 MB ⍗ 100M+

Kirito doesn't hesitate that much and downloads World of Panzer: Baedeker because he wants to dominate leaderboards because he is a competitive bastard, it will also help him in learning about tanks. Kirito is thinking twice about the second most popular game, Peace Lightning Mobile, which is essentially a realistic tank game with the goofiest tanks to ever exist. He quickly hops on over to good old google and searches the game up. The first thing that pops up is an article titled, "A Peace Lightning player leaks classified military documents about the Bob Semple Tank." Thinking twice was the good move, and he skips it to search the other games.