Chapter 4: A Way Out

2 Days Later...

Map Name: Copperfield

Battle Type: Encounter Battle

'xxX_K1r1t0_xxX1' (Kirito)

Type 97 Chi-Ha

*BOOM*

A shell flies in and hits the dirt in front of Kirito's Type 97 Chi-Ha. As it was he was grinding in World of Panzer: Baedeker, where he recently just got to Tier III after grinding most of the time yesterday. At that time he also changed his username, unfortunately for him his go-to Kirito was taken by someone else, he tried to change its spelling and everything but only 'xxX_K1r1t0_xxX1' worked. Oh and 2 of his teammates have been knocked out already with no losses for the enemy.

"Kirito, pull back from that area and help me take the objective!" Miho shouts. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Miho downloaded the game on her laptop via an emulator with help from Kirito because of her tech illeteracy, to play with Kirito.

"Look, you probably haven't noticed but that is a bit too late now!" Kirito responds. He was still in a hard fight agains the 3 enemy tanks bearing down since they know he is outnumbered and very damaged at this point.

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*

A BT-7 of the enemy's allegiance charged forward, most likely a 'newbie' considering that was a dumb idea and Kirito found out the hard way. But the 'newbie' actually had a plan, well it's more of a desire to get a kill by ramming someone because he thought it would give him more silver. Kirito and Miho's final teammate, a Char D2 helping Kirito's desperate situatuon out in the Northern Area of the map, peeks out from his cover. Just as the BT-7 gets so close he could not stop the ramming, the already low health Char D2 explodes aswell as the BT-7 as the BT-7 runs into the Char at 45km/h, both exchanged shots just before they collided.

Seeing their last teammate's name pop up on the killfeed with the BT-7 aswell, Kirito turns to face Miho in real life. "What can we do now Miho?" Kirito asks.

"There is nothing we can do." Miho replies, the situation was as desperate as when Napoleon was stranded at St. Helena. Speaking of which, Dans mon esprit tout divague, Je me perds dans tes yeux-, alright calm down me, this is not a Napoleon meme.

Kirito's Chi-Ha meets its demise first, being killed by a Cruiser IV. Miho on the other hand retreated from her position, making a last stand at their spawn. She was able to kill 1 tank, the Cruiser IV that killed Kirito, however nothing ever lasts forever. The battle ended in a complete defeat for Kirito and Miho's team. Miho, frustrated by the lack of support Kirito and her other teammates game gives Kirito the silent treatment after the game, to which Kirito just sighed.

——

Yokohama General Hospital, Yokohama

"Good job on rehab today, Miss Yuuki!" The doctor estatically says to Asuna, who was at her plain old hospital bed, sitting.

"Thanks, Fujibayashi-san!" Asuna said. If Ican keep up this pace, I could see Kirito-kun again sooner, Asuna thought.

The door closes and Asuna is once again, only left with herself. Her mom and dad were busy at work, so busy infact they could not find time to visit their daughter yet. Her brother, Koichiro, who is studying in America, planned to visit her on the weekend. She sighs remembering the facts that she still would not get any of her family to visit just yet, but that's life.