𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

What is she doing here?

Rosalyn clears her throat, looking at my facial expression and then scurries off.

"Sister?" Angelina asks. "I didn't know you had one."

"I do. And apparently, she's in my house." I grumble. I haven't seen her in a few months and I was hoping to keep it that way. For a long time.

Angelina walks past me and heads into our wardrobe. In less than a minute she walks out with a pink dress and shoes to go with it.

"Oh gosh." She says, heading to her vanity.

I sigh, "She's already here, Angel. No time for your two-hour make-up session."

Angel narrows her eyes. "Excuse me? Why don't you shower like I asked you to and hurry up about it, you smell like blood. By the time you're out, I'll be done."

I roll my eyes. "Yes, ma'am."

I make my to our bathroom and look on the shelf at the side trying to locate my shower gel. This woman. I roll my eyes when I spot it at the back.

Women have so many unnecessary things. The max should be shower gel and shampoo. But no. This woman has five brands of shampoo, two conditioners, a morning shower gel and an evening one. Bar soap, bubble bath, bath bombs, and the draws are now filled with her skincare.

Oh and hair masks, how could I forget?

This is basically her room and I'm just sleeping in it.

✧✧✧

Just like Angelina had told me, she was ready with light makeup on her face sitting on the bed waiting for me.

I changed into a long-sleeved shirt and trousers. Before I could pick out my shoes Angel already brought them out for me. Apparently, my shoes never match my outfit.

Once I slipped them on, I took Angelina's hand in mine and we both made our way down the stairs.

My mother smiles brightly when she spots us and rushes over to Angelina. "Oh darling, you look beautiful. I have someone I'd like you to meet. I think you'll get along really well."

Angel follows Mother into the dining room and I slowly follow behind them. Always forgotten about. I think I look pretty good this evening.
Yet no one complimented me.

As I walk in, I'm met by my sister and Angel embraced in a hug.

"It's so nice to finally meet you. I had to come and visit when I heard about the engagement." Natalie says.

Angelina smiles brightly. "Well, it's lovely to meet you. I'm glad you're here now."

Natalie grins, "Thank you."

Natalie turns over to me with a cheeky grin and narrowed eyes. "Hello, big brother." She wraps her arms around me and I do the same.

"You okay?"