𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

"What is it? I don't like to repeat myself

"What is it? I don't like to repeat myself." I sigh, typing away on the computer.

Despite my warning, Salvatore makes a move to sit in front of me anyway. "Well good. Because I'm doing the talking."

Rolling my eyes, I remove my glasses from my face and look up. "What?"

"Your father has set a meeting in the office today. By meeting I mean, coffee, a piece of toast; me, Lev, and your father. Something to do with your ball, wedding, open-"

"I've heard enough. I don't want to talk about the depressing things my parents are making me do."

Salvatore opens the bottle of liquor sitting on my desk and pours some into his glass. "I thought you were happy you'd be ruling the mafia."

"I am."

"Then you will need your announcement ball and a lovely wife to be your lady of the home; A person to be by your side. Which is where the marriage part comes in."

I clench my jaw. "I still don't understand why I need a wife. Having a wife means commitment. And I don't need a distraction. Especially now that Spanish mafia are trying to take over our business and our mafia." I let out.

"I'm your best friend. Not your father. I'm not going to explain this to you again and certainly won't-"

"Good. I don't need any explanation. I just want to be told I'm the new leader without the wife. And without the ball." I log off of my computer and stand.

Salvatore shakes his head and swallows the last gulp of his drink. "Angelina is at the mansion, waiting for you." He says leading out.

I pause. "Ебать" I let out. She's in my house.
{Fuck.}

✧✧✧

I walk towards my home office the moment I enter the home, looking for the number I have written down somewhere.

My father walks into my office and gives me a long sigh. "Son. What's the problem?"

"I have to plan my meeting for next week on Friday with Mr Thompson. This week is too cluttered and-"

"Well you have to make time for it this week I'm afraid." My father gets comfortable on my couch and scrolls through his phone.

"Why?" I ask slowly, raising a brow.

"The wedding is in six months and most importantly Your ball is on Friday and we need to plan things throughout this weekend and next week." My father answers.