Get 2gether @ Stiles 2nite.
Tristan: sooooo down
Lindsey: will b there
Court: cool
Charli: 👍🏻

Okay, I guess Charli and I are still in a feud. I'll apologize tonight, I miss her. I miss them all, I feel like I haven't really talked to them since we were all getting ready at my house before the party that night. I miss Court's moody attitude, and Lindsey having her phone stuck up her ass. I miss Tristan's well, just Tristan's aura... I love that girl. I even miss Charli, and her jealousy rampages. I miss the guys too, the way they're way too sweet for anyone's good. I can see how easy it was for Tristan and Charli to fall for their charms, they're all extremely nice to look at which doesn't hurt to be around. I'm excited to be around all of them without being at school, or a bunch of other people around us. We're the best when it's just our group of nine.
After Stiles gets off the phone he walks over to me, I'm laying on my floor with my feet kicked up on my bed. "You hungry?" My stomach growls in response. "I'll take that as a yes." He leans down and talks to my stomach, while laughing. He grabs my hands and helps me off the floor. I sit down on my bed while he talks. "Okay, here's the plan. We're going to go get something quick to eat, go get some supplies for tonight, and then go to my house for the party. We'll order pizza or Chinese whatever you want once we get there. How does that sound?" He finishes with a grin. I nod, "Sure, sounds good." He grabs my hands again and pulls me up. "Stiles..." I say while looking into his eyes. He turns his head toward me, but I don't really know what I intended on saying. "Piggyback?" I say with a childish grin on my face. He ponders for a minute, "No no piggyback. But I will hold you the other way." My face forms into a confused look. The other way? "Like a piggyfront?" I say while snorting. "Exactly, like a piggyfront." He says with the same childish grin I was just wearing. Instead of going up the stairs and through the house, he goes out the sliding doors. The same way Joey entered. I start to freak out again, but quickly ease my mind, if I were to freak out now Stiles would feel it.
We stopped and got fast food, burgers and fries. We ate everything in the ten minutes it took to get from there to the grocery store we just parked at. I get out of the car and my boot feels weird. I look down at it and the zipper is pushed all the way down, I give it a confused look and bend down and zip it up. I know both of them were zipped up, that is so weird. When I move my eyes from my shoes Stiles is standing next to me and grabs my hand and interlocks our fingers, smiles and starts walking. He's been wanting to do a lot of this holding hand stuff lately, especially in public. It's weird, not a bad weird... just he's never shown interest in me before, and now... it's like he can't leave me alone. I like it. We walk up to the sliding entrance doors and I see my smile in the reflection. I look so happy, I've been sleeping so well since staying with Stiles the last few nights, I'm sure that has a lot to do with how much better I've been looking and feeling.
Walking through the store, I'm pushing the cart and Stiles just keeps piling stuff in. So far he's thrown in: red plastic cups, clear plastic shot glasses, paper plates, plastic silverware, lemon/lime juice, rocked salt, pineapple juice, grenadine, and full limes. "Stiles, I thought this was just going to be a small thing? You have all this stuff for alcohol but... how can you be sure we can actually get any?" I say looking into the cart. "Trust me, I have my ways." He says while winking. We go to the checkout, and it's a little old lady, who is completely eyeing us the entire time she's scanning everything. You can't look at this and not know what it's for. Once we hit the parking lot I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. "Why're you so nervous? You think she was going to call the cops on us for buying pineapple juice and limes? Plus... if she were to call the cops... my dad would be the one to show up. He already knows about the party." He says while loading everything into his jeep. I haven't driven my car in days... I like sitting in the passenger seat.
We pull out of the parking lot, I thought on our way back to Stiles house, but he turns the opposite way. "Where... are we going?" I say as it's now obvious we aren't going back to his house. "To get the alcohol..." He says as if I should already know. I just nod in response, nervous about how we're going to get it. Stiles pulls his phone out and sends a quick text, then puts it back down. We drive for a few more minutes before I realize where we're going. The town's liquor store, there's no way he's getting alcohol from there. Everyone knows he's not twenty one and knows his dad is the sheriff, they wou;dn't sell anything to him... would they? We pull in and he drives to the back of the building. We sit for a few minutes in silence, because I'm scared for one, and for two I have no idea what his plan is. The backdoor swings open and a kid around our age, maybe a year or two older, comes out hauling a twenty four case of beer and a box with multiple bottles of alcohol in it on a pulley thing with wheels. Stiles gets out and helps the guy load it in. "You put the vanilla vodka in there right?" Stiles says in somewhat of a whisper. I look in the rearview mirror in perfect time to see the guy nod in response. Stiles hands the guy some money and jumps back into the driver's seat. "Ready?" He says while putting the jeep in drive and pulling off.