Chapter 8: A Starry Secret

Meanwhile, few hours later after Shinsuke went unconscious when he was chased by The Fifth Tribe...

Shinsuke's POV:

I opened my eyes and I was shocked that I was in the cave. When I went out, I was actually ended up on the mountain. When I looked at the night sky, there's a full of stars.

"There's so many stars," I mumbled. "Masaka... I'm now at Galaxia Tribe!" I was shocked in surprised.

Right at the moment, I heard a bellow. So, I looked at behind me. It was a bull/buffalo... Staring at me and I was scared.

I screamed. "Who are you?!" I exclaimed in fear. "Please, don't hurt me! I'm not a bad person!" I'm begging the bull to spare my life.

At the same time, the bull's starry aura appears and shrouded. Then, the bull has changed form and my eyes widened. When, the aura turned into a shape of the boy, the aura fades. He has maroon and navy green hair that braided in alternate. He has navy green eyes and tanned skin. He has muscular physique. He's staring at me.

But, I'm still shaking in fear as I thought that he will attacked me with my eyes closed

"It's okay," he said as he lend me his hand instead.

I opened my eyes and I was shocked that he wouldn't attacked me. So, I grabbed his hand to stand me up.

"You're the one who saved me, didn't you?" I asked and the Galaxia Tribe member nodded. "Arigato Gozaimasu!" I added cheerfully.

A boy was about to introduce himself. "I'm Tetsukado Shin."

"My name is Nishizono Shinsuke," I introduced and both of us were about shook our hand, but he squeezed my hand very tightly. "Ow!"

"Gomen! I squeezed your hand too much," Tetsukado said awkwardly.

"It's alright," I replied as I rubbed my hand that Tetsukado squeezed of. "By the way, how did you find me?" I asked.

"Long story short," Tetsukado was about to explain.

Third POV:

(Flashback starts...)

Tetsukado was at beach, staring at the sea. When he was about to go back to Galaxia Tribe, he found something from the sea. He saw the small boy and he was drowning, so he dived in and swam to save the small one. Later, he already went up from the sea while carrying Shinsuke.

As Tetsukado ran into the woods while carrying Shinsuke, "Okay, now here's my chance," Tetsukado said in his mind as he was about to use his hand in motion to summon his celestial animal with his aura. An aura formed into a shape of the bull. The bull has summoned, then he climbed on his bull's back while lifting Shinsuke.