Chapter 4: The Childhood Friend And The Lover

Sangoku's POV:

At night, I looked at the window and gazed at the night sky. Then, I saw something. There's a raven flew into me. The raven landed on the window, then I saw a piece of paper on its talon. I picked it, unfolding it, and I read it. It says...

"Meet me to our place."

My eyes widened and nodded as I agreed and fold the paper. But suddenly, someone's opened the door. The raven flew away and I looked behind me. It were Kurumada and Derrick.

"Sangoku! Have you seen Amagi?!" Kurumada asked.

"I'm just already here. Why?!" I got wondered.

"Amagi is missing!" Derrick explained to me.

"Nani?!" I was shocked in surprise.

"We've searched everywhere in our village, but he's not here," Kurumada said.

"I'm going with you. Let's keep find him," I said.

Kurumada and Derrick nodded and we came out from my hut.

"Let's split up!" I ordered and the two nodded.

But unknowingly to Kurumada and Derrick, I went to elsewhere that no one can find. I went to the well and beside of it, there's a huge stone slab. I slide it open, and turns out, it was trapdoor underneath it. I opened the trapdoor and entered. Once I entered downward, I closed the slab and the trapdoor.

When I walked through the tunnel, "If Amagi wasn't in our village, he went outside with this tunnel," I said in my mind.

When I reached outside the tunnel, I opened the door which it was covered by the many layers of vines. I went through it and closed the door. Then, I ran away from it as I went to the woods.

~{0}~

Third POV:

Few minutes later, Sangoku was in the middle of the woods, guided by the raven. When he was closer to his meeting place which it was the waterfall, the raven flew toward to its owner. She's a witch. She has long black hair and lilac eyes. She wears her glasses. She put her hand in motion and the raven landed on her finger.

"Is he coming?" The witch asked to her raven.

"Yes, I am," Sangoku answered as he had arrived and the witch stared at him. Both of them smiled and her raven flew down.

The witch ran into Sangoku and she hugged him. Sangoku was also hugged her. Then, they separate from hug.

"Why did you call me, Trisha?" Sangoku asked as he got wondered.

"I have to tell you something important, Sangoku-san," Trisha answered.

But right at the moment, the two heard something from the woods.

"Someone's coming!" Trisha has alerted.

"Hide!" Sangoku said and the two went to the cave through the waterfall to hide. When they had positioned inside the cave, Trisha's raven flew and landed on her arm.

"Check it out who's there," she said to her raven and the raven flew away from the cave.

Sangoku and Trisha were waiting, later on, they heard from the raven's screech. Then, they came out from the cave and the raven landed on Trisha's finger and she listened to what raven says. The two having their heads high and they only saw a crow flying above them.

At same time, there's something from the woods, turns out it was a dark green flare fire toward the two, but Trisha reacted and she put her hand in motion to cast a purple lightning. The lightning hit the flare and the smoke came out as it collides.