Chapter 7: The Ultima Fenrir

Tenma's POV:

I opened my eyes and I ended up inside the cave. When I looked the surroundings, I saw Anjiru who was about open her eyes.

"Anjiru!" I said in worried. "Are you alright?" I went into her.

When Anjiru wakes up, she was shocked as she saw me. "Tenma? Where are we?"

"I don't know," I answered. "But, we need to get out of here." Anjiru nodded.

When we were about to leave the cave, we're shocked to what we saw. It were two wolves in front of us. One is a blue wolf and one is a black wolf. Both of these wolves had red eyes. They're snarling as they walked forward to us. Then, the eyes glows red. The two wolves were transforming back into human. Their furs were fading. Anjiru and I were shocked the most as our eyes widened.

Third POV:

While Tenma and Anjiru kept their eyes widened in shocked, the two wolves had already turned into a human. They remained shirtless and their eyes were still red.

One boy who was the black wolf stepped forward into Tenma and Anjiru. Then, Tenma and Anjiru stepped backward slowly in fear.

"Stay back," Anjiru said.

"Don't worry. We won't hurt you," A boy who was the blue wolf said as he put his cape on.

A black werewolf keep closer to Tenma and he put his hand aimed at a brunet. He touched the pegasus necklace. Tenma was shocked when he saw the necklace, then he stared at the boy. His eyes widened as he recognized the boy's face as he remembered his first encounter with him from earlier.

"You..." he said in shocked.

"Do you know him, Tenma?" Anjiru asked in confused.

"Ah. I met him at the plateau from earlier when we're watching the sunset," Tenma answered.

A black werewolf let the necklace go. "You... are... the werewolf?!" Tenma said.

That black werewolf nodded. "And I'm also the one who saved your life," he said. "And that girl," he added as he pointed at Anjiru with his finger.

When Tenma stared at Anjiru and vice-versa, we are both realized why we're ended up in the cave.

Right at the moment, a blue werewolf walked into him to gave him his coat. "Here. You will catch a cold," he said as he put his coat to his brother.

"Thank you, Nii-san," A black werewolf said as he looked at his older brother with his smile.

Tenma was shocked. "So, he was his brother," I said in my mind.

When the black werewolf came out from the cave, he had his head high to look at the moon.

Then, Tenma have realized that he had a strange power again from earlier and fainted right after. So, he asked Anjiru. "That Senguuji Yamato... What happened?!"

"After he threw a fireball at us, we fell. But at the same time, someone's grabbed my arm and saved us both," she explained. "I saw him in my very own eyes," she added as she pointed at the black wolf with her finger.

"That's right. We saved you from that Senguuji Yamato," a blue werewolf added.

Tenma and Anjiru showed him their smile in replies. "Arigato Gozaimasu," The two said in unison and the blue wolf left.

"So, those wolves aren't bad guys at all," Anjiru mumbled, but Tenma heard her words.

"What do you mean?" A brunet got wondered.