Chapter 3: Heroes Or Imposters

Third POV:

There's a cave living in the very dark area in the forest. Then, during the full moon, a moonlight enters the hole at the top of the cave.

Inside the cave, a mysterious boy with a black coat appears in the middle of the moonlight. He removed his hood. He has blue hair and red eyes. He stares at the moon. Then, an another blue wolf appears. A mysterious boy turned around. A blue wolf was about to transform back into a human. His body turned into a human size. His fur was fading into a human skin. His claws was back to human hand as well. His fangs is back to normal as he exhales. His hair color was getting lighter. Behind him, there's a another boy. He has a resembled to a boy with a black coat and has red eyes as well. He remained shirtless and he put his cloak on.

"Isn't something bothering you?" An older brother said

"I saw a boy that I had never seen before. Maybe he's a new one from Raimon Tribe. I saw a necklace and a tattoo," a boy with a black coat answered.

"What are you going to do with him?" an another boy asked again.

"Nothing," A boy in a coat answered as he glares at his brother as his eyes glows red and his hair turns black. "I'm only just want to see him, Nii-san."

He removed his coat and his shoes. He remains shirtless and barefooted. Then, he crouched down on the ground.

When he groans softly in pain, he starts transforming. Having his head low because of pain and his bones starts cracking. He growled in pain as he got fangs. His back is enlarging. His hands and feet turned into his paws and he got claws. At the same time, his black fur starts spreading and cover his body.

His brother stares at him and a shadow changed into a shape of a wolf. He heard roars and growls.

He was completely transformed...
He's huge...
He has a tail...
He has a black fur...
He opened his eyes and his eyes glows red...

.

.

He is now a giant black wolf.

He exhaled as he turned around to his brother. He came toward to his brother, "Don't worry, Nii-san. I'll be back," he said.

"Be careful, Kyousuke." his brother said.

Kyousuke having his head low, then his brother patted on his head and hugged. Both of them closed his eyes emotionally.

As a black wolf was about to leave, he looked up at the moon and he howled. A wolf roars and runs as he leaves from the cave.

Kyousuke dashes around in the forest until he reaches to the cliff. He stare something. It's the village of Raimon Tribe. He's looking someone from a distance. It was Tenma. He saw that Tenma was about to going inside the library with Shindou.