Chapter 1: Awakened From A Hundred Years

Third POV:

Night, in the middle of the forest, there's a woman running away, holding a boy. They're both huffing as they run as fast as they can. The those who chased them was a mob of evil creatures called, "Aswang". There's the two kinds of Aswang. One kind has an ability to transform into either a black dog or a wild boar with red blood eyes which they're devoured humans. The other one has an ability to separate their upper part from their lower part and has a bat-like wings which it gives them an ability to fly. They had long tongue and devoured only pregnant woman and their unborn or newborn babies. It was called "Manananggal". Both of them are attack every night.

The woman has short dark green hair, and has brownish-green eyes. She wears black top with light green at the top, black pants, and green boots. She also wears light green cape with a hood. She holds a magic staff with sky blue orb with the white wings on the side, gold rod with blue gems. She is 'The Babaylan of The Tempest'.

She reached to the cave with a boy

She reached to the cave with a boy. They're both stayed quiet and the babaylan checked quietly that the aswangs didn't notice them.

She speak to the boy, "Okay. I think it's time."

The boy said through his voice, "What do you mean?"

"Your father asked me to seal you in here for a hundred years," the baybaylan declared.

"No. Please," the boy cried.

"If they find you, the evil wins. And it's not a right time yet." She mumbled softly in sadness, "I'm sorry."

The babaylan summons a light from her magic staff as she cast a spell which the boy put him sleep. Then, she put her hand in motion as she cast a light in her hand on him for something. She stood up, then she cast again with her staff and saying her incantation.

"Mekeni Mekeni Dugdug Doremi."

She kept saying that word multiple times as the magic circle appears around him. The huge sphere of light build slowly and imprison him. It has built and the sphere turned into a crystal, which the boy fell asleep inside of it.

She rushed to leave the cave, leaving the boy behind. Once the baybaylan got out from the cave, she used her staff to summon the vines to cover the cave. Then, she leaves.

~{0}~

100 Years Later...

In the morning, the two boys from Raimon Tribe went to the forest to hunt and harvest some ingredients. Both of them wear a light blue cape with a hood and a yellow lightning symbol at the back of the cape.

One boy has a short and wavy ash brown hair and has brown eyes. He has a music note tattoo on his neck and a peacock feather tattoo on his forehead. One boy has a long hair, tied two pigtails and has sky-blue eyes. He has a mist tattoo on his left wrist.