Chapter 24 (UNFINISHED UNEDITED)

Start from the beginning

I was quickly losing interest when I saw Malfoy get up and begging marching towards the Gryffindors.

I was not going to get up, nope, not at all. I was not going to become a babysitter for Malfoy.

If he and Harry got in a fight I wouldn't be affected cuz neither of them were my responsibility...

Ok...who was I kidding.

Both boys were dangerously at each other's throats 24/7 and though I'd prefer to not get involved I needed them to be on good terms.

Just as Malfoy snatched the Marble thing from Neville I'd gotten up from my seat.

But before I could intervene McGonagall was already glaring at Malfoy and eyeing the Marble like thing in his hand.

I could not hear the words spoken from the where I'd been half standing just in case McGonagall needed any back up.

Thankfully McGonagall dismissed the issue because Malfoy begrudgingly dropped the marble like thing onto the Gryffindor table and marched out of the great hall with his crew- Erm I meant his bodyguards- no- wait I did it again... I meant his friends...

1 double Herbology with the Hufflepuffs and most of a free period later.

It was 3:15 when all us Slytherins buzzing with energy and excitement for our first flying class had lost interest in staring at our dorm roofs and decided to be 25 minutes early for our lesson.

We headed for the grounds and smiled feeling the sun on our skin.

The sun shone on grass that was still green even with the temperatures steadily dropping as winter came.

The breeze was colder than expected but felt great with the combination of the dry heat.

Going down the sloping field we reached a large flat opening of the field that was a brilliant view.

The forbidden forest's trees shook to the beat of the breeze and the sheer peace of the scene made me smile warmly.

My smile began to grow into a wide grin as the excitement of being able to fly for my first time finally sept into my skin.

I controlled the urge to run around the field and jump knowing that flying would feel like that but a whole lot better.

The whole group of us Slytherins decided to sit in the field in a circle as we chatted.

And for the first time since we'd been in Hogwarts we had a proper conversation.

The excitement erasing all our walls.

I laughed and smiled and joked and none of it felt forced...

10 or so minutes later we watched as a teacher, Madam Hooch had reached the field.

She had short, gray hair, and yellow eyes like a hawk, she looked regal yet messy all at once.

I was beginning to think all fully grown wizards resembled an animal of sorts.

She magically summoned twenty brooms and proceeded to magically line them up in rows.

Madam Hooch then gave us all a curt nod before leaving to do other duties I'd presume.

All us Slytherins stared at the brooms and then in the direction she'd gone.

We all quickly got up from our little circle and raced to the brooms.

Nott, Malfoy and Paige had all almost immediately frowned at the brooms.

Paige turned to me and Pansy who were the only two who had no idea what was going on, "You'd think the school would at least get us mediocre brooms for our first time officially being allowed to fly."