Chapter 1: A New Hero Academy

Start from the beginning

Mayor Ian: (smiles) Would you like to do the honors, Mr. Emilio.

James: (nods) Yes, Mr. Mayor.

(He holds the golden scissors)

James: Let the Battle Alliance Academy commence.

(He cut the ribbon, and everyone starts applauding and cheering for the new hero school as the Mayor shakes his hand to congratulate him. The headmasters of Union didn't like that, and Ironwood slams the desk.)

Ironwood: (angry) CURSE YOU, EMILIO! I'LL ARREST YOU AND MAKE YOUR CHILDREN SUFFER MORE THAN THEY EVER HAD!

Nezu: General, you need to calm down. Who knows how much security he might place in there...

 Who knows how much security he might place in there

Batman (Justice Lords): We need to act fast. That ungrateful son of mine and his "Rebellion League" are still at loose, and we don't know their whereabouts either.

Ozpin: We're gonna send our students. Chifuyu has sent Houki and Team CRDL to find Ichika.

(Meanwhile in a warehouse, Team CRDL and Houki are seen being brutally defeated by Vincent Belmont. Only Cardin himself is still standing.)

Cardin: (glares) You will not defeat us! We are superiors, and we'll bring you under our feet, where you truly belong! Better, we'll KILL YOU!

(Vincent brings out his Bankai: Tensa Zangetsu and points it at Cardin.)

Vincent: (glares) You are just like in my world, a complete racist

Vincent: (glares) You are just like in my world, a complete racist. Time for your termination!

(Cardin charges at Vincent, only to be slashed four times. Russel gets up and tries to attack, only for a male voice to be heard.)

????: STAR CROSS SHOOT!

(A star-shaped beam hits Russel, disintegrating him as Cardin and Vincent look around as they see Ultraman Patriot.)

Patriot: Sorry to interrupt you, but those pricks are mine to kill.

(Houki gets up and sees Ultraman Patriot.)

Houki: (glares) Another male hero?

(Suddenly Eva-03 comes in and gets in his fighting stance.)

)