A Female Dog

Have you ever hated a person's existence so much that you don't even bother thinking about how you want them to die, instead you want to just run them through with a steel pole? Well that's exactly how I feel right now.

It's after school and I was waiting for Nate at the door, when the little bitch and her pups walked by and decided to take a little break. They turned around and cornered me, the green-eyed wretch at the head.

"What do you want?" I almost growl out, my fingers trembling in disgust and anger. Lila lowers her eyes and bites her lip in thought, looking absolutely pitiful and insecure that I got even angrier. I absolutely loathe people like her. Then she looked up with a determined gaze. "Percy, I know you might not want to hear this, but you have to know who your 'friends' are" she sounded almost desperate , it was funny. Honestly, this friends of hers deserve an Oscar for easily believing her lies.

Even the whore back at Camp was a better actor than this piece of filth. I roll my eyes and lean on the wall with crossed arms. A flash of scorn and disdain flash in her eyes before being replaced with worry and sorry. What a joke. "Marinette and Nathaniel aren't who you think they are" she begins, her eyes nervously darting to the door. 

"Really?" I ask leisurely "Then who are they?" she swallows, fidgeting with her fingers. "They're bullies and cheats!" the black girl, Alya, exclaims indignantly. I raise an eyebrow at her. "Who did they bully?" I ask curiously

"You don't know this but Marinette bullies Lila on a daily basis! Often going against her and accusing her of lying and making things up! Nathaniel also gangs up on Lila" Alya explained "It's gotten worse ever since Marinette killed our friend Adrien -"

"What?" I asked, incredulous. Mari would never kill someone. She looks the type to cry at the sight of blood. "Don't you watch the Ladyblog?" I shake my head no "Well watch it when you get home! Anyway, she basically killed him and Nathaniel is a terrible cheat" I start to zone out at this point. Is this something the latina told them? "You see, Marc and him were in a relationship" I felt my heart drop, disappointment filling my being. He's gay? "But he cheated on Marc with some guy he met in Spain!" But I wasn't listening anymore.

"C'mon Alya, that's enough" Lila said, tugging on her arm "We'd better go, before my mom gets mad that I'm late" Alya's face softens and she agrees. Then they leave.