𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓: 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒆

Nathaniel's POV

It was the start of a new week. I was still suffering from inspirational blockage, though I had sketched a few more portraits of the woman from my dreams. The recent ones were a bit different from the first and I've noticed that my heart still raced everytime I look at them. Mari sat at the other empty desk right in front of me. To be honest I wanted to join her, but apparently that was Chloe's seat, so I had no right to plant myself there. I pouted at the thought

"Settle down, class!" Ms Bustier said as soon as she entered the class. She smiled up at us and placed her tablet on the desk behind her "I have an announcement!"

The class quietened and stared at her curiously, she beamed at the attention and clapped her hands "we have a new student joining us today! You can come in now!"

The door pushed open and I felt my mouth dry up and eyes widen.

In walked a girl with beautifully tanned skin, beautiful big sea-green eyes and long hair skimming over her hips. Her hair was naturally black, but some parts were died white. It looked absolutely gorgeous on her. She also had a lot of piercings on her ears.

She stood in front of the class with the same lopsided smirk she had in my vision "Hey~ name's Persia. Persia Jackson. Call me Percy" she said and I almost fainted. Her voice was melodious. Extremely so.

I noticed Kim drooling over her and narrowed my eyes.

"Ok Percy, you can sit at the back, right next to Nathaniel"

"Mkayyy" she drawled, sending me a lazy smile that made my face heat up.

She strolled towards my seat and motioned for me to move over. Class started and I noticed she didn't start taking notes. She noticed my questioning stare and smiled self deprecatingly "I got dyslexia, can't read shit" I nodded in understanding

"If it's okay with you, I could help tutor you" I offered, nervously, expecting rejection

"Sure!" She beamed "I'm kinda desperate for it" she giggled "Thanks Cherry"

"Cherry?" That's what Mari called me

"Hm? Your name's too long for my lazy self, so I thought I'd give you a nickname, and your hair's red, so I thought: Cherry" she frowned "Is something wrong with it?"

"Nah, it's just that that's what my best friend calls me"

"Oh? Hmmmm. Then I'll give you a new one. Something only I can call you" she leaned back on her seat and eyed me through her lashes

"Then in that case, I'll have to give you my own" She shrugged "do you have a middle name?"

"Yeah. Andromeda"

"Hmmm." I leaned my head into my hand and thought deeply "Romi?"

"Nah, my cousin calls me that"

"Andy?"

"Hmm" she shook her head, her face dark

"Oh! Can I call you Meda? Or Eda?"

"Meda is fine" she nodded "but I still need a nickname for you" she pouted and I felt the overwhelming need to kiss her. What are you thinking Nate! You just met her! "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine" I smiled, reassuring her. She shrugged and turned back to the class, leaving me to control my boiling emotions.