ƁԼƠƇƘЄƊ

Nathaniel's POV

I groaned into my palms, glaring half-heartedly at my blank sketchbook. Its happening again I felt tears prick at the corners of my eyes, but I blinked them away. And just in time too.

Kim swaggered his way over to my lonely desk and plopped himself on it, his ever present grin an annoyance to my worsening mood "Yo Tomato head!"

"What do you want, Kim?" I asked, bored

"Did you happen to do the assignment Ms. Bustier gave us last Friday?"

I scowled I wasn't even around last Friday. He didn't even notice I was gone? Typical. I rolled my eyes and shook my head no.

"Useless!" He cursed, snarling at me. What the fuck is his problem?!!

I flipped him off as he left and sighed. I rolled my pencil between my fingers, frantically working my brain for an idea, for a form of inspiration. My head throbbed with the effort and I almost cried. All of a sudden there was an image. It was of a girl with tanned skin and long dark hair tumbling over her shoulders, skimming over her hips to her thighs. Her face was blurred, except for her lips which were tilted upwards in a lopsided smirk that made my heart quicken. "Dar~ling~" her giggle echoed in the crevices of my heart and I almost swooned. What the hell is wrong with me? How can I be swooning for.... something's wrong with me...

The image slowly faded away and I sighed. Ms Bustier walked in and started the class. I was about to close my sketchbook and my eyes widened. The once blank page was filled with a portrait of the girl from my short vision, her face still blurred, but that beautiful tilt of her lips was still shown. Her hair was in an attractive disarray in such a way that it looked like it was messed up by a soft breeze. Sea breeze I mused to myself. I was surprised that I was able to draw such a realistic portrait, she almost seemed tangible, like if I were to stroke her tanned cheek I'd feel actual flesh...

"Nathaniel!"

I winced and looked up. Ms Bustier stood two seats ahead of me, hands on her hips, her face red with anger. My classmates looked on, some of them sniggering at my predicament. I internally groaned and muttered an apology for not focusing. She nodded satisfied and went back to teaching. I pursed my lips and carefully shut my sketchbook, keeping it in a secure and hidden pocket in my bag. Then I tuned into the class. That's when I noticed that Mari wasn't in class. I decided to text her after class to make sure she was okay.

Announcement!!!!

I'm not going to be able to update this story or any of the others as I am resuming school soon and I'll be in a boarding school that doesn't allow gadgets. But I promise to update during holidays and midterms

Thanks for reading and supporting. Byeeeee