Chapter Twenty-One - Take You Out

Depuis le début

Isla gasped for breath, her and Arturo's breaths mingling together, and somehow that was just as sexy.

"I'm close," Isla said, unable to hold back. That building sensation within her was starting to peak. She couldn't contain herself anymore.

Arturo nodded. "Come for me. I want your pussy squeezing my cock. Do it!"

Isla did. She kind of wished that she could hold back just to show him that she was going to come whenever she pleased and not when he demanded it, but that was stupid. Why would she care about getting anymore power over him when this felt so damned good?

Her body clenched as the warmth of her orgasm bloomed inside of her, just behind her pelvis, and then outward to the rest of her. Isla's sex did clench around Arturo's cock. He groaned and moved harder, slamming into her and making her bounce on the table.

And then a warmth spread inside of her body as Arturo tensed, his shoulders trembling. He pumped his hips, milking himself until there was nothing left for him to give.

They hadn't used condoms. It was a good thing the contract stated Isla was to be on the pill, but even though she still felt as though she should be having a mild freak out, that wasn't happening either.

She felt calm. Isla was all right, and the heavy breathing Arturo let off, the way his chest rose and fell while he half lay on top of her, putting even more stress and weight onto the table, actually relaxed her a bit.

She didn't expect it to last, and it didn't. Arturo pulled himself off of her. He was still confidant, still looked her in the eyes, as though they didn't just have another mind blowing fuck.

And it had been pretty mind blowing. "I need to return to work," he said, straightening his clothes and untying the belt from around Isla's wrists when his pants were properly adjusted.

Isla let him. Now that the moment was over, even that pleasant buzz wasn't enough to make her want to lie there on the table, legs spread and body exposed.

When her wrists were free, she hurried to redress herself, and then sighed when she remembered the buttons of her blouse had been destroyed. "I don't supposed it's too much to ask for you to replace this?" she said, opting to reclasp her bra instead. At least that way her tits wouldn't be hanging out and about for just anyone to see.

"Everything damaged will be replaced," he said, and his dark eyes flicked lower before a smirk pulled up at the corner of his mouth. "I'll have new lingerie brought to your rooms."

"You don't even know my size," Isla said.

She wasn't against getting new lingerie. She liked buying panties and bras, with all their cute frills and bows and details, it was another one of her guilty pleasures, aside from buying materials to make her jewellery. Arturo didn't know what styles she liked, her favorite colours, any of it. He also didn't know that sometimes a girl liked to pick out something for herself.

"I know your size," Arturo said, and then, as though he'd read her mind, responded to the rest of what she'd been thinking. "I'll also have a style chosen that you like, as well as colours."

"Wait, how do you even know you can pick out something and I'll like it?"

That cocky, pleased with himself smile never left Arturo's face. "I've been with enough women in my time to know what they like."

Instead of being irritated, like she should've been after hearing that, Isla's throat dried up. She had a hard time swallowing.

Maybe it was the way he'd said it, or the fact that he was looking at her with that wolfish smile on his mouth, as though already thinking about stripping her bare and doing her again.