The end

hello, it is currently march 12th 2024 21:51. I am here to inform you that i shall be ending this story because now it's just bullshit and this chapter is unfinished, from back in october.

a quick summarised ending- Grumio and Caecilius fall in love once again and the little Dickies take over the palace. Metella runs off with KoloKunt. they live happily ever after and manage to get Quintus back (i think that's his name).

It's been 2 years since i did book 1 of the Latin course and I wish no more. 

farewell and remember to read my other story, music lovers.

~~

the palace hippies are busy getting ready for Calcelius and Kolokunt's wedding.

just 10 days left and they're all in a frenzy.

grumio wants to stop this but caecilius never actually loved him.

he liked caecilius so much that he started using drugs on him.

but maybe if my sliced caecilius down the middle there will be two of him. one with grumio and the other with that crazy prince.

grumio doesn't know why but he's been feeling very uneasy.

metella has been acting very strange.

grumio fears something bad is going to happen to him.

~~

the little dickies, clemens and quintus have been scouting the area of the palace.

only 8 days till the wedding.

8 days till clemens' master plan.