4 || Titmit

sexual content

~~

grumio and caecilius are still at it.

grumio looks to be having lots of fun.

but caecilius' face started turning sour 6.78 seconds ago.

'nghh stop..'

grumio can't hear him. it's going in and out. in and out.

'grumio.. ughh stop..'

Pikkle feels the need to speak up.

'erm grumio?'

'shut up.'

'I think cae-'

'shut up Pikkle. which part of shut up do you not understand?'

'but sir-'

'SHUT UP. YOU BETTER SHUT THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW YOU NEGLECTED MOLE RAT LOOKING PEASANT OR ELSE ILL FILL YOUR MOUTH WITH SO MUCH CREAM TO THE POINT YOU'LL CHOKE AND DIE.'

Pikkle is shocked. so is everyone else. 

caecilius' beautiful face is frozen.

he slowly takes out grumios thing and backs away-

'oh cae baby please don't go~ i'm still so.. nghh.. h..horny baby cakes~'

caecilius quickly pulls on his toga trousers.

grumio starts to crawl towards him.

caecilius speeds up. 'sorry. i better get going. see you.' he waves to them all except grumio before getting out the cell- and grumio pounces on him.

'oh baby.. you'd you anything for me right?'

caecilius looks like he's going to suffocate, so like any other person in a life and death situation- he nods his head.

'oh baby boo you're the sweetest.'

grumio gets off him, caecilius attempts to get up but grumio pins him against the wall.

CRACK. caecilius' face hits the stone. hard.

grumio moves his lips next to caecilius' lips.

'my beautiful cae.. i want to escape.. and you know how im going to accomplish that? i'll have to beat you up, making it look like we defeated you.'

caecilius' face is already battered so Pikkle has no idea why grumio wants his lover to suffer more.

Mutteray speaks up-

'sir, don't you think hes already too beat up-?'

grumio turns to face him.

'oh mutteray.. please, do it for me then.' grumio steps to the side, still pinning caecilius.

then suddenly Pikkle remembered something. the Emperor has a garden filled with Titmit drugs, something which is used to alter a person's personality and control them for a long period of time.

He must've gave Titmit to Grumio before he handed him over-

which means this is all a trap.

of course they'd try to reclaim Pompeii, thats why they set up camp there and sent caecilius down. 

which also means caecilius has Pussitydefect and Titmit in his system. too much of both can cause an overdose, which can lead to death.

so what must Pikkle and his 3 friends do? cure them.

he signals to Mutteray to play along with grumio, and the others to get ready.

and on the count of 3..

1..

2..

3!! 

they all jump on their 2 masters, knocking them out. 

JJ gets up first. 'you've figured it out too, Pikkle?'

Pikkle nods as he leads them out the dungeons.

the 4 walk up the rough stone steps, some twist and turns and into the grand hall.

they all look around, the priceless paintings and statues of Hercules and other people such as caecilius' father and- woah. whose father?

'woah look guys!' Pissitzy waves his arms like a mad man. he indicates to the artifacts of caecilius' father.

'damn.' Pikkle mutters under his breath.

but that's not all. Mutteray spots an old letter with big bold words 'my brother, my world'

'you guys! look!' Mutteray picks up the letter and begins reading it.