Aadaya felt her chest tighten, and she whispered to herself, "But how?" Her question hung in the air, echoing her confusion. Both Chris and Saddie exchanged concerned glances, watching their friend struggling to comprehend the situation.

Saddie placed her hands on Aadaya's shoulders, trying to offer comfort. Just then, an alarm blared, and one of the screens turned green. Chris, his eyes widening with surprise, quickly turned his attention back to the screen, his fingers flying across the keyboard.

Excitement lit up his face as he exclaimed, "Guys, I found him! I traced the IP address backward and found nothing, but I looked into Domious's call records. I found a number that contacted him around the same time he received the company details. They spoke for just a minute before the call was disconnected. After that, Domious quickly searched for the company online, even though he had no prior knowledge of it."

He paused briefly, taking a quick breath, then continued, "So, I traced the call back. It led to a burner phone, but I managed to pinpoint the country and city. By examining all the calls made around the same time, I discovered that the early morning hours had fewer calls. With the lower population density at that time, we narrowed down our search."

Both Aadaya and Saddie waited anxiously for Chris to reveal the location. Growing impatient, Saddie snapped, "WHERE?" She stood in front of Chris, her eyes demanding answers. Chris whispered, "Euthania... the same city where we received the tip about Viscious." His words hung in the air, the gravity of the situation sinking in.

Aadaya's heart raced as Chris's words hung in the air. Euthania, the same city where they had received a crucial tip about Viscious, now emerged as the location connected to the mysterious caller. The pieces of the puzzle seemed to be falling into place, yet the situation only grew more complicated.

Saddie's eyes widened in shock, mirroring Aadaya's astonishment. "Euthania? That can't be a coincidence," Saddie said, her voice filled with a mix of surprise and concern. The implications of this revelation were enormous. Euthania had been a focal point of their investigation into Viscious, and now it was directly linked to the person who had orchestrated the attack on the facility.

Aadaya felt a surge of determination. "We need to go to Euthania. Find out who's behind this," she said, her voice steady despite the storm of emotions inside her. The gravity of the situation weighed heavily on her shoulders, but she was resolute. This was a battle they couldn't afford to lose.

Saddie nodded in agreement. "Agreed. We can't waste any time. We need to uncover the truth and put an end to this once and for all," she said, her eyes reflecting the same determination as Aadaya's.

Chris, despite his initial nervousness, seemed more focused than ever. "I'll gather all the information we have and prepare a plan for our trip to Euthania. We need to be cautious and strategic," he said, his fingers already flying across the keyboard, processing the data at his disposal.

As they worked together to formulate a plan, a sense of unity settled among them. They were a team, bound by loyalty and shared purpose. The challenges ahead were daunting, but they faced them head-on, ready to confront the shadows of the past and unveil the truth hidden in the depths of Euthania.

Little did they know that their journey to Euthania would not only test their strength and resilience but also unveil startling revelations that would shake the foundations of everything they believed in. The truth awaited them, shrouded in darkness, and they were determined to bring it into the light.

*******************************************

Aadaya felt the familiar burn in her muscles as she effortlessly completed the last lap of the training ground, her body conditioned to handle the intense physical exertion. Her pack members, on the other hand, were visibly drained, panting heavily and collapsing in exhaustion as they finished the session. Alpha Arthur scolded some for their lack of speed, urging them to push harder.