Dominance - Chapter 6

Start from the beginning

On other hand Sunoo was confused and feeling anxious of what's coming next now, plus why does he need to take off his shorts.

Sunoo took his time finishing his food which he doesn't want to finish soon.

_____

So here he is inside the same dark red room giving him chills, but he didn't took off his shorts and in few mintues of waiting Sunghoon came inside clearly disappointed as the younger ignored his order.

"I told you to take off your shorts." he said opening the parcel that was on the study table of his room.

"W-what are you going to do?" he asked hesitantly observing Sunghoon's motions.

The raven haired male took out something from package and turning on some electronic thing he had purchased that Sunoo couldn't see.

Sunghoon is really glad how anything can be ordered over night and the package will be on your door step next day.

"What's that making noise?" sunoo asked pointing his finger behind older's hand which he was hiding.

Sunghoon stood closer to Sunoo's small figure turning him around pushing him on the bed making him lay on his stomach.

He pulled Sunoo's hip back at the edge of the bed taking off his shorts along with his boxer.

"A-are you g-going to do the same t-thing as last night." Sunoo spoke scared shivering and gripping the sheet underneath him.

"No, baby boy you'll be glad for what I'm going to do to you." he spoke pulling Sunoo's hip on air with his ass infront of his cock.

Sunghoon spread his ass cheeks with his both hand before keeping the parcel on the bed. He bend down attaching his tongue to Sunoo's hole.

Sunoo gasped and yelped eyes shot open in sudden warmth and something wet around his hole. He moaned feeling older's tongue around his hole giving him actual pleasure which he doesn't want to accept.

Sunghoon skillfully moved his tongue around younger's rim wetting the surrounding of small hole and without any warning he shoved his middle finger inside Sunoo.

"Ah~ w-wait. It hurts please please please stop~ please stop." Sunoo begged in one breathe looking back at Sunghoon from over his shoulder who was lost at the sight infront of his eyes while rubbing his finger inside Sunoo.

He added one more finger scissoring his insides creating space inside the rim once again sucking his hole spitting some saliva over his shaft.

"You are really a devil." said Sunoo gritting his teeth, he can't accept something like this from someone he absolutely despise.

"Call me Master baby boy. Hmm. When i give you pleasure call me Master." finally he spoke after abusing Sunoo's small hole with his tongues and fingers.

"No I won't." Sunoo had already assumed that Sunghoon have got some serious kinks while having sex.

"Then get punished." the older spoke shoving down the vibrator inside Sunoo's hole that he had ordered after younger fell asleep last night.

Sunoo opened his mouth screaming inaudibly upon feeling something cold inside him touching his walls, his eyes rolled back and he moaned in pain with a shivering sound leaving from his mouth.

The pink haired male felt weird at having something inside his hole since he had never took anything inside not even a single dick but a vibrator is shoved down on his hole.

"Ahh~ fucker I have never took anything inside." he screamed spitting curse words at Sunghoon for doing something so reckless without his consent but he earned a hard slap on his ass cheeks to which Sunoo fell on his stomach in pain.