Revenge - Chapter 3

Start from the beginning

"Touching eachother doesn't count." said Sunoo throwing the water upon older's shirt soaking him wet. The younger knew changing again will make him late for his first day but Sunoo doesn't care.

He pushed him back and walked out of the apartment with his bags and tears escaping his eyes and a more furious Sunghoon was left inside the dorm.

He totally felt harassed by Sunghoon in the dorm yet he tried to act tough infront of him since he can never back down that easily, no he will not.

_______

Sunghoon vigorously went towards his classroom and introduced himself to his classmates taking seat next to two boys sitting far corner of the room.

Jake and Heeseung were their names. All three introduced to eachother talking casually here and there. Good for Sunghoon that Jake and Heeseung will help him to cover up for his missing classes.

They became pretty good friends in a short time. He liked the demeanor of both males so eloquent and a little funny but better then his roommate. Brat.

Meanwhile.

Sunoo went up to his bf in cafeteria after his classes with his two friends joining him, Jungwon and Niki.

"Why didn't you text me anything this morning." asked Sunoo to Hanbin who apologized saying he woke up late but something felt off to Sunoo.

He ignored that since his mood is already ruined by someone in the morning and the incident kept flashing back infront of his eyes that he tried to shrug off.

"Sunoo shall we go to somewhere else." said Hanbin keeping his hand on Sunoo's thigh circling his fingers on it.

Sunoo knew what his bf wants though he doesn't want to do it for some reason yet he agreed.

Sunoo asked his bestfriends if it's okay for him to leave and they didn't mind since they have eachothers company.

_______

Sunghoon was taking stairs to reach the roof of campus where his two new friends are going to join soon and is somewhere behind him.

While going up he noticed a small room next to the stairs. Sunghoon halted on his place upon hearing some rustling sounds coming from inside the room and things falling down.

He isn't someone to peak around but his curiosity got the best of him wanting to know what's inside.

The black haired male took few step silently standing at the door of the room that was little open.

His eyes widened a little which soon narrowed down trying to see if it's real or not and it is. A biggest evilish smile appeared on his face upon seeing what's infront of him.

Sunghoon saw Sunoo with probably his bf sucking on his neck that younger seems to not like as his mind was occupied by something else and his expression is saying that maybe he didn't liked the way his bf is touching him.

"Acting all mighty infront of me huh babyboy got a little daddy of his own." the black haired male snickered a laugh taking a video of them making out.

"Maybe i can use it to torture him mentally." said Sunghoon proudly going back to his business. Even the thought of torturing that small brat who has been on his nerves made him happier then he could have ever imagined.

Finally he got someone new to play with atleast this college won't be so boring for him.

"I don't like it so much. Skin contact is not my favourite thing yet I am here letting myself get touched by my bf. He gets furious when I don't take things far. I honestly don't want to take things far with him. I'm just not ready." thought Sunoo while Hanbin was all upon him making him feel uncomfortable in some way.