10. I wasn't thinking

Start from the beginning

Lan Zhan... growled. A deep in the back of the throat, an 'I am going to eat you for dinner' growl.

It was fascinating. Exhilarating. He could press a kiss anywhere and Lan Zhan reacted. Sometimes audibly and sometimes physically. So he did. A kiss along the jawline? Lan Zhan used his hand to pull their mouths back together. A kiss on the eyes, nose or forehead? Lan Zhan would shudder, and press his hips forward, thrusting against Wei WuXian's hip. A kiss with teeth tugging on an earlobe? That received the biggest response: Lan Zhan roughly shoved Wei Ying's legs apart and settled between them. Hip to hip. Groin to groin. I'm hard. He's hard. How? Why? Lan Zhan was attacking his mouth again; this time pressuring him to open wider.

And a tongue slipped in between his lips to stroke his. Fuck. He felt that all the way down his body. Apparently Lan Zhan did, too; his hips jerked, pressed down and forward. It felt amazing.... Every caress on his face or neck from callused fingertips, every brush of silk against silk, every shift of the body lying so heavily on top of his. Breathing was getting challenging... he pulled his head back to gather in some much needed lungfuls of air, exposing his neck to Lan Zhan's teeth. The bite right over his Adam's apple was fierce; the pain/pleasure streaked right down the center of his body to pulse in his cock. He whined, "Lan Zhan... I'm...." I need to... can't get a hand between us.

Wait.

I can't do that in front of Lan Zhan! "Lan Zhan... stop. We need to stop!"

"Stop?" Lan WangJi's eyes were dilated in pleasure. "Don't want to stop."

Wei WuXian pushed ineffectively at the larger body. "We need to stop!" So embarrassing! His body was screaming for release. He pushed and wiggled fiercely, until he was able to wrench himself away. He sat on the edge of the bed, panting in frustration and need, and pressed a hand over his groin to try to get himself to calm down.

"What's wrong? I thought Wei Ying was enjoying it?"

"Enjoying it?" the younger one muttered. "Enjoying it too much."

"My apologies."

"No apologies." Wei WuXian's mind and mood was as crossed as his eyeballs and legs. Go down! Behave! He looked over at his friend, who was now lying on his back, robes falling aside to frame trousers displaying an impressive tenting situation. Wow. That's... massive. How are you not embarrassed to show that? Then he mentally slapped himself. If I was that big, I'd probably show it off, too. Not that mine's small. He glanced down at his lap where his slightly less impressive erection was showing no signs of being interested in flagging. Go down, damn you. "I liked it. A bit too much."

"Too much?"

Wei Ying could feel his face heating up. "Certain activities you do when you're all by yourself, right? Or with your wife once you're married? Are you allowed to..." he made a rude gesture with one hand, "Just... do stuff with friends? I mean.... Kissing is allowed, I suppose. I see unmarried people kissing when they think they're alone. The rest of it?" He sounded a bit lost. "Are you really allowed to do... whatever... with friends? Isn't it weird?"

"You've never touched another person?"

"I've touched plenty of people," Wei WuXian snapped. He also suspected they were referring to completely different meanings of 'touch'. "I touch people all the time."

"Not that." Lan WangJi rolled into a sitting position. "You said this was your first kiss. People don't need to kiss to do... intimate stuff."

"I suppose you have?" Wei WuXian glared at his friend, who looked away, ears reddened, and mmmed in a negative tone. "How'd you get good at kissing if you've never done it before?"