a day in paris -1

Start from the beginning

Ranbir - I think someone is being missed very badly ?

Jungkook pouted sadly.

Jungkook - You all have someone to talk to but I don't have anyone again.
Jungkook's dad (smile) - I am there with my child.
Jungkook - Your daughter-in-law is not there na.
All - Wooahh.
Ranbir - You all, you shouldn't have done like that to him...What if you had call harleen with us too?
Jungkook - Exactlyy !!
Taehyung's dad - It wasn't possible, but wait for some times...she will soon come.
Jungkook - Huh ! Year now.
Ruhi - Not even year...only few months, because Tae and Yn will get engaged so we will definitely call her.
Jungkook - If we kept engagement outside India, she won't be able to come....so better keep in India, even near to her place so her parents can allow.
Ruhi - Don't use your brain so much kookie...Will do something...First have your breakfast happily.

The rest continued while having chit-chats.

TIME SKIP----------

It was the evening time, Oberoi, goenka, Kim and Jeon family already went out leaving Jungkook and Yn in the hotel itself...Yn was sleeping peacefully because they told her, when they will go out, they will wake her up...Jungkook came to Yn's room and tried waking her up.

Jungkook - Yn-ah !! Get up !!

He said shaking her.

Yn (still sleepy) - Huh ? What happened ?
Jungkook - Where has everyone gone ??
Yn - They must be in there rooms.
Jungkook - There are not in there...I have tried calling them but they are not responding.
Yn - Have they gone out forgetting me ?
Jungkook (disbelief smile) - Me too.
Yn - Yah that only.

Yn seated on bed and saw the dress kept beside her.

Yn - Whose dress is this ? And heels too ?
Jungkook - How will I know? When I came, it was already here...Even in my room, there was a suit kept along with shoes.
Yn - huh ? Are they planning to give us surprise ?
Jungkook - But today neither your birthday is there nor mine...Surprise could either be given to you and Tae or me and harleen....why we too together ?
Yn (sarcastic) - Oh my god, thanks for informing..I didn't know.
Jungkook - Oh my pleasure.
Yn -Whose is this ?

She said mumbling, and looked at the note kept on the dress...She took it and read.

Yn - "Hey Ynie, Wear this dress and heels - Your mom" Mom ? Mom has kept this dress and heels here.
Jungkook - The suit and shoes in my room was also kept by my mom...it had the note like yours.
Yn - strange...let me call her.
Jungkook - I already did to all, no one is responding...Yn, I think we should get ready.
Yn - ah ok...I hope it's not a prankm
Jungkook - who knows...I am going to my room to change, you too wear this.

Jungkook left the room, while Yn got up and took a look at the dress.

Yn - Why I feel like it's any of the surprise by Taehyung, he has done like this many times before ? But if it would be then why Jungkook would be here too ? And the note is written by mom.

A lot of questions were running through her mind, she went to the washroom, taking the dress.

After sometime

Yn's pov

I came back to the room and looked at the mirror from head to toe, a small smile formed on my face).

Yn - it's pretty.