28

"How're you feeling, baby?"

I hum at the question, shaking my head as I burrow it further into Yoongi's chest, still so very exhausted from everything that's been going on lately. It's been a few days now since the meeting with Sihyun where he threatened to fire Eunha if she didn't get her shit under control, and to say the house has been in a state of chaos ever since would be a complete understatement. Jungkook and Hoseok have gotten a lot closer, and Jimin and Minnie both have been looking out for me a lot more, same with Yoongi. The girls haven't really seemed to change their thoughts towards me, but to say the rest of the guys have wouldn't do justice to the situation.

Taehyung's begun trying to intervene in my relationship with Yoongi, and Namkook and Jin seem to have taken a completely different stance towards me. They seem almost disgusted with me, impatient and annoyed any time that they have to actually interact with me. It's put a strain on all three relationships and it's worn me down more than I would've thought it could.

"I'm okay. I think we should hold the press conference for tomorrow. Might as well get it done and over with already. Maybe it'll help to ease some of the tensions here too." I mumble tiredly. I've not gotten much work done since I let Yoongi into the dance room earlier in the week, but I'm not too concerned over it since I'd managed to get over ninety percent done before then luckily.

"Yoora, you should do it when you're ready for it and up to it, baby. Not in the hopes that it's going to change anything here. I don't think that's going to fix things, baby." Yoongi murmurs softly, running his fingers through my hair gently. We're curled up on his bed at the moment, where we've been hiding out when I'm not up to being in view of everyone else. I pout at his words though, lifting my head up to look at him as the tears begin forming all over again.

"I'm never going to be ready for it. You really don't think it's going to help anything at all here?" I huff sadly, not liking the sounds of things. I know realistically that it won't change anything, but I want to at least hope that it would. I don't want things to stay the way they currently are here. It's suffocating in this house these days. His eyes hold a sad hue to them despite the smile on his face though, and I know he's right. It just leaves me sighing, laying my head against his chest once more as I try to come to terms with the fact that something's going to have to actually be done in order to change things around here.

Our quiet peace doesn't last long before it's broken by the sound of muffled shouts, and I find myself groaning as I sit upright, looking over at Yoongi who's expression doesn't appear any more excited than I feel before we're climbing out of bed and heading to the door to figure out what's going on.

"Leave them the fuck alone, for fucks sake, Taehyung!"

My eyes widen when I hear the sound of someone being smacked, rushing to get to the living room where it sounds like the argument is taking place. My blood boils when I find Minnie with a hand print slowly developing on her cheek, my brother stood right in front of her as I watch Jimin tug her back away from him. Dohyun is stood as well, though not by my brother's side despite the fact that they've been together for a couple weeks now.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? What, are you going to hit me next when I do something that you disagree with?" Dohyun breathes out, words falling slow as they drip with venom. Rarely does she ever get angry, let alone enough to speak up on the matter, and it's chilling to see her like this right now. She's the most closed off in this band outside of myself though, and I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised that she's as terrifying as she is when she's letting her anger show.

"Dohyun, this isn't about you. You know I'd never hurt you. Stay out of this." Taehyung scoffs with an eye roll before returning his attention back to Minnie.