15

Walking back to the house the next night, my body is shaking from the amount of pain I'm drowning in. Mr. Kwon has only proceeded to get worse and worse with each day that passes, and people have been reluctant in agreeing to stand as witness in court for me to actually file a lawsuit against him. It's only made my ankle worse, something that's kept me on the brink of insanity all day long. It's made it hard for me to focus on much, the throbbing due to a lack of proper care only getting worse as the days progressed.

I know I can't rest yet though, know I have a feud to settle once I arrive. I try to keep the thought at the forefront of my mind the closer I get to the house, and I can only hope that this conversation will go down better than what Minnie and I fear it will.

The house is dead silent when I arrive, and I mentally swear at the fact, knowing it doesn't bode well. It's hardly seven o'clock, the guys having arrived back here somewhere around ten to fifteen minutes ago now, meaning the house should be teeming with energy. Not so silent that I could hear a pin drop.

When I emerge into the living room, Eunha's nowhere to be found, everyone else sitting in the living room, at least half of them with their arms crossed like little kids in timeout. None of the girls are sitting intermingled with the guys, the room a pretty even split save for Minnie who's sat over by jimin. Minnie, Jimin, Jungkook, and Yoongi are the only ones who really acknowledge me when I arrive, each of them offering small smiles. Meanwhile, Eunha's nowhere to be found.

"We picked up takeout for dinner tonight. There's some on the table for you." Yoongi's the first to speak up, motioning with his head towards the dining table that's sitting behind the couches. I merely nod, appreciating the fact that at least someone isn't bitter about my presence. Granted, I don't bother with grabbing dinner yet, instead bringing one of the dining chairs into the living room so that I can sit in front of everyone and be able to see everything that's happening.

"Well I take it since everyone seems to be in such a lovely mood, that Minnie's done me the honor of informing all of you about the fact that I wanted the twelve of us to have a talk after last night's little fiasco. I'm not going to bother to beat around the bush here, and I'm not about to let any of you do that either. I'm aware this won't be a pretty conversation, and I don't imagine this will settle quickly. So, with that being said, would anyone like to kick this lovely conversation off for us?" I breathe out, doing what I can to focus on the throbbing in my ankle rather than the glares I'm receiving from my brother and a few of the elder men.

"Sure. I'll go first. I think Namjoon was a fucking idiot last night to agree with Eunha that you're not fit to be our leader. I can understand and appreciate that they were all worried about your well-being last night after you got injured, but to agree with that bitch and to say such bullshit was disgraceful. To say that you could ever be considered selfish in anything that you do and anything that you are takes things way too far and is completely asinine though." Soo speaks up, her facial expressions and tone conveying just how thoroughly pissed she truly is as she leans forward to glare at the man.

"You can say what you will but I don't change my stance on the matter. It was selfish for her to go perform after being injured, especially when you're all in the process of preparing for a comeback right now." Namjoon scoffs, giving her a look.

"Right, because the fact that she's sitting here to try and get the eleven of us to work things out is selfish, hyung? The fact that she went out to perform for fans who expected her to be out there and perform, the fact that she went out there to keep her manager and the company from getting into trouble with the venue, that was selfish to you? The fact that she spends any little free time she has to make sure everyone else here in this house is taken care of, that's selfish? Or am I missing something?" Jimin's the next to speak up, surprising me greatly as he too glares at the elder.