Food bloggers and cannibalism

My mind can dream of interesting things

We were on a pirate ship, but everyone had to throw up because Shrek's ass was too fat so he made the whole boat shake. 

A rainbow sea monster almost ate us, but we convinced it not to do so, because we apparently were "A bunch of salty white chicks" 

So instead, it dragged us into a deep cave, yet we were still able to escape to an island by bullying it for being bald. 

(I swear, I'm not a Mean Girl)

But the sea monster suddenly became a mermaid with an orange fin. She looked a bit like Whoopi Goldberg.

She warned us about the island because of food bloggers, cannibals and landslides. 

(Well, okay, I guess...?)

Suddenly we were at a gala with a stage and stuff like that. All really fancy, with fancy people like Rainbow Dash, Hillary Clinton, and the one and only Miss Piggy. 

First there was a big show, directed by Hugh Jackman with Ryan Reynolds in the lead role. And then prizes were awarded. 

Some kind of Oscar, Grammy, Golden Globe mix thinggy

I was there with the cast of umbrella academy, except for Colm Feore, who got kicked out because everyone hated Reggie. 

Aidan won something like a car-spaceship for best impression of an 'Angry Chihuahua'.

To celebrate, a summary of his life was shown like they do on weddings. This picture was shown: 

Turns out he was the original voice actor for Mickey Mouse 

Now go to sleep