Hot shit

School starts tomorrow 💀 

My last weekend in freedom felt like a summer-teenage-romance-movie, btw. 

Me and my friends went to an outdoor pool in our city, pulling up with our bikes like some hot-ass chicks. 

We of course weren't actually hot-ass chicks. More like some escaped KFC chickens. 

We snuck in from the back, because my card declined and I couldn't buy a ticket. ~ smooth criminal ~ 

At our place, you have to fight for a good spot in the shade, because Germans are actually just a bunch of vampires. Also, it was over 35 degrees (95°F) and I didn't plan on looking like a burnt chicken nugget. 

We elegantly placed our picknick blankets, and then started rolling around on the grass, laughing at nothing in particular. 

My friend brought some snacks from China, so we transformed into Gordon Ramsay and started rating the different chips and cookies. 

And she brought us those awesome hats. 

I'm using that to rob a bank

Then we went swimming, one of us nearly drowned, the other one got her foot stuck between those bars at the end of the pool. She nearly drowned as well. 

Every hour, the people have to leave the pool because of the 32'9 towers where others can jump off reopen. 

It's always a big spectacle, because the whole fucking park gathers around to watch and give ratings from one to ten. 

Me and my friends found a Hottie McSchmexy guy, who looked a bit like Five Hargreeves. 

And because it was awesome to giggle when he looked at our direction, I'm gonna describe him so you understand our 'Marinette behaviour' 

-very charming smile

-jawline that could cut diamonds

-tall

-dark hair

-athletic

-he could do a backflip and then twist mid-air before landing, and as someone who's easy to impress I found that very attractive 

AND he was good with kids, encouraging them to jump from the lower plattforms and stuff. So he's basically perfect. 

 (Lia, in her delulu era 💅) 

My friend went over and talked to him, because she doesn't fear god. That's how we found out that his name is Louis, and now I have his number. 

AHAHA, YOU WISH! 

None of us walked over, we don't know his name and I don't have his number. 

We had fries and CURRYWURST for lunch, I scratched my face because I fell from a tree, now I have this big ass scab from my mouth up to my eye. 

I turned into the Joker. 

After six hours, we finally drove over to my friends' house. I felt like one of the Losers from IT because of the late summer sun and I was wearing shorts and we were riding our bikes. I love those feelings. 

We made burritos for dinner, while blasting the Willy Wonka soundtrack. 

To finish off the evening, we watched Minions, obsessing over Scarlett Overkill. 

I really don't want to go back to school, especially not now that I feel happy for once. 

Took me six weeks to heal and now I'm getting crushed all over again 🥲