six

hitch sighed, resting her chin on her hand as she gazed at lakyn and ryder, who were chatting at the table ahead of her.
"hitch? you in there?" soka spoke up, shaking the girl's shoulder harshly.
"what? ...oh, hey soka! i didn't see you there." the purple-haired woman apologized, turning to face her guildmete.
"why are you staring at them?" the snow-mage asked.

"uh... it's nothing, they just have a really strong bond, they're definitely siblings." hitch sighed.
"hmm, yeah... do you have any siblings, hitch?" soka inquired.
"i did." the girl spoke in a colder tone, "i'm a twin, actually."
"oh... i'm sorry for asking, that must've hurt a lot." the teal-haired woman frowned.
"well... he's not dead or anything! just... evil, you know?" hitch reasured, "before i joined moon selkie, uh... we were both phantom lord members... and my brother just became so obsessed with power. you used to admire this one guy in our guild, gajeel, and he always wanted to be stronger than him so they could fight someday... but he just got kinda, consumed by power, i guess?" she explained, "once phantom disbanded, i never saw him again."

soka frowned,
"that's so sad!!" she exclaimed, hugging her guildmate, "if lilith ever turned evil and left me i would be soo sad! how are you so happy all the time? you're so strong hitch!!" the girl cooed.
"you know that lilith isn't actually your sister, right?"
"don't say that! i love her like a sister would!"

hitch laughed quietly, hugging the girl back,
"on another topic, what do you think about those fairy tail guys infiltrating the guild?" she asked.
"hmm... i mean, i don't know, really! i don't get why master y/n hasn't just kicked them out already..." soka replied.
"are you questioning the master's judgement?" lakyn spoke up, appearing from behind the two.
"huh? n-no! i would never, of course not lakyn!"