four

you groaned, placing a hand on your forehead as you stared down at the piles of sorcerer weekly magazines. you had sent both erelah and kalypso out on a few errands, just so they wouldn't catch wind of what you were doing and try to snag a few copies.

there was a rule for your guild members, that sorcerer weekly was not allowed, in case they got the wrong idea. sorcerer weekly was a male dominanted magaizine, and most of the women featured were only models, you didn't want your members thinking that women couldn't be as strong as men.

"what are you doing with those?" lakyn spoke up, appearing behind you.
"just... researching." you sighed, shaking your head,
"researching what?" she wondered, taking a seat next to you.
"i'm looking for someone... cana alberona, heard of her?" you asked, turning to face the red-haired woman.

she shook her head, you sighed, dropping your head down onto the table.
"cana's a fairy tail wizard." vera piped up, which was unusual, as she wasn't really the type for conversation, "she uses card magic, and her father is guildarts clive." she continued.

your eyes darted towards her,
"how do you know all this?! can you read minds or something?!" you exclaimed.
"uh... because she's my girlfriend?" the girl raised one of her brows, then going back to cleaning glasses, "lunatic." she muttered.

the entire guildhall was in silence, not a single sound was heard.
"vera... i didn't know you had a girlfriend! that's really cool." ryder smiled.
"shut uo ryder, no one asked you!" lakyn sneered, "i didn't know you had a girlfriend vera, how cute!" she repeated, mocking her brother.

you blinked,
"how long have you been together?! how did you meet her? is she nice? does she treat you well?" you asked, seemingly catching the girl of guard.
"woah... uh... we've been together for three years now- why do you need to know how i met her? it's unimportant." she spat, shaking her head.
"damn... i really wanna know now! did you meet her like... on an alien space ship or something?" hitch asked.

"what? no, we met when i was bartending!... and she was drinking..." vera shook her head, her brown hair falling over her shoulders.
"i didn't know you bartended..." soka spoke up through chews, her mouth full of what appeared to be chocolate cake.
"soka... she's behind the bar, right now..." lilth giggled, patting the shoulder of the other woman.

"i used to bartend when i was in my old guild too, i've always done it." the brunette was clearly bored of the conversation, and she made it obvious that she was uninterested.
"old guild? you were apart of another guild before you joined moon selkie?" lakyn wondered.
"yeah... but they disbanded." vera began, "i mean... they only disbanded for a year, but i didn't feel like going back, i like you girls a lot more."
"aww, you're so cute vera!"
"shut up..."