Chapter: 23 (Dresses)

Start from the beginning

No, not this one. She thought of discarding this dress when she heard that voice..

Jimin: Stop throwing the dress baby

Thinking hurriedly she wore the last black dress clearly trying to hide her body. Her arms glued to her chest..

Yn in mind: Oh! God please save me..

She thought when she opened the bathroom door with a click. She peeked out lightly when she saw the dim lights of living room and their own room..

Her breath got caught in her lungs thinking about the most possible outcome..

Yn: Hello? Please say something?

She pleaded through her soft voice when she heard soft chuckls echoing the room. Turning around she saw all of them sitting on the couches spreading their legs..

They were in their shorts and upper body was naked Infront of her. She gulped looking at their build up and tattoos all over their arms....

Jin: Come here!

He demanded her by pointing his middle finger at her by telling her to come forward. She nodded and walked towards their direction..

Their intense gaze were making her feel naked all of sudden. Her boobs were showing off making her to cross her arms around her chest..

They glared at her when she was tried to hide her body from them which is only their rights to see..

She stood infront of them lowering her gaze. She could feel their intense gaze on her whole body..

Jimin: Didn't you took alot of time?

He asked looking at her boobs hungrily making her gulp her saliva. They all looks dominating and intimidating..

She also wanted to dominate them but now she was learning the way they dominate her secretly..

Jungkook: So, from where should we start?

He asked sipping the red wine in his hands making her sweat badly..

Namjoon: Form your pussy or from your boobies..

She looked at them quite shocked thinking how they can easily say these types of things..

Yoongi pulled her on his lap while in anticipation she pressed both arms on his chest to balance herself..

Yoongi: So sweetheart?

Her stomach danced with butterflies when she heard that nickname rolling out from his mouth. It fucking felt good to hear..

Hosoek: Remember the question you asked us?

He asked when she nodded her head remembering the moment. She gasped loudly when Yoongi squeezed her boobs roughly making her jump in his lap..

She looked at him with her doe eyes almost crushing his heart..

Jin: Don't look at us like that Honey! Or else we won't be able to control ourselves..

He said licking her earlobe sitting beside Yoongi. She moaned when he nibbled her earlobe making her a wet person..

Jungkook: So, how was the dresses baby?

He asked smirking creepily as she glared at him with closed eyes when again Yoongi roughly palmed her boobs cupping them making her nipples to get harden..

Yn: Ahh..

She moaned sitting on his lap..

Taehyung stood up before taking a belt which was placed on the side table..

She widened her eye thinking he is going to beat her with the fucking belt.

But instead he tied her arms above head while she silently sat on Yoongi's lap. She was feeling nervous having this quite different positions..

Jungkook held the red wine in hands before slowly pouring it on her body. She shivered when the cold soft drink came in contact with her warm skin..

Her body smelled like wine making it hard for them to leave. Yoongi's grip around her waist tightened pulling her closer..

And now she was totally aroused to let them leave her this wet...

Yn: What are you doing?

She asked looking at all around to see nothing but just darkness. She could see the pool of lust in their eyes for her..

Hosoek: Just wait and watch baby!

He said as she ignored the wetness which was surrounding her pussy. Yoongi could feel how wet she was..

Her dress sticked to her body as her body got wet by the wine. Her panties soaked by her wetness..

She was having a throbbing core for them but they were teasing her. She angrily huffed sitting quietly..

Rubbing her clothed clit she moanrd when Yoongi's finger pinched her clit..

Yn: Ahh..

She moans when he someone spanked her ass roughly making a thud sound..

Her eyes shut opened feeling that burning sensation in her. She looks at Jungkook to see him smirking at her..

Her throat went dry..

Someone rubbed her boobs squeezing them making her close her eyes tightly giving herself to them..
__________

Sorry I'll not upload more this week but maybe on Friday because on Thursday it's my Math exam..

Sorry for this sudden break. But I'll upload the next chapter on Friday and don't worry it would be a long and a 😏 chapter..

So bear with it...

And yeah I want the best book suggestions. If you have read some books and you all like it so much, please recommend me also..

I've read many books that I can't find more. So help your author and comment down your own favourite wattpad books..

I'll be waiting..