~Part 6~

[suggest page colour black]
Written by: Manisha,edited by: Manisha

✧˖°―― ♡ ――✧˖°

Anirudh pov.

I led her on bed and looked her.. my phone rang and I picked it.. On call

Abhinav : Som told me everything.. is she fine Anirudh ??

Anirudh: (sigh) I don't know.. she didn't open her eyes yet.. should I take her to hospital ??

Abhinav: no need.. she will be fine.. anyways I know you maybe thinking that she is mafia's daughter but still she get afraid by seeing guns and all

Abhinav: even she is my daughter.. but I always kept her away from all this.. she didnt like gun, murders.. she is very simple girl.. sometimes.. sometimes she fell ill after seeing me in hospital in blood.. that's why I keep her little away from me to make her live a comfortable life.. I know I didn't tell you before.. but can you please keep her away from all things ??

Anirudh: I will uncle.. don't worry..
Abhinav: Call dad son
Anirudh: o.. okay dad
I heard her groaning..
Anirudh: I think she woke up d ..dad.. I will call you later..
Abhinav: okay, take care.
Anirudh: you too dad. I hang up the call and walked to her..

she moved a little and opened her eyes..

Anirudh: you woke up..

she looked at me and moved back..

Bondita : don't come close to me.. you are monster. how can you kill that man ?? you are..you are bad.. I hate you.. I hate you..

I sighed and sat on bed.. she moved far from me..

Anirudh: look.. I know Bondita .. you don't like all this.. but this is my life..I have to deal with all this everyday..

Bondita : even you have to.. but it's not compulsory to kill them.. It just you want to that's why you kill them.

I looked at her..

Anirudh: that's what you think about me.. fine.. fine.. but let me tell you that he was not my enemy he was my own gangs man.. and who are you to say all this things huh ?? when you don't even know what he did ??

Bondita : what he did huh ?? maybe he stole something from you.. maybe he disclose your secrets information.. maybe he went to your enemies right ??

Anirudh: NO.. HE..

I stopped and looked down.. she scoffed looking at me..

Bondita : what ?? you don't have any other reasons right ??

I looked at her and she looked front..

Bondita : I thought all mafia's are not same.. but you proved me wrong by killing an innocent..

Anirudh: enough.. he wasn't innocent.. and I don't have any regrets by killing him...
Bondita : what?? you are really a monster..

I went to her and held her chin making her look at me..

Anirudh: yes.. I am.. what will you do then.. HUH?? YES I AM A MONSTER AND HE WHO KILLED AND.. AND RAPED A TWELVE YEAR GIRL IS INNOCENT HUH??

Bondita : wh..what ??

I let go her chin and sat beside her, I sighed heavily.. I looked at her.. her tears flow down.. I sat infront of her and held her hands.

Anirudh: Bondita.. I am sorry. I didn't know that you are afraid of all this things or I never killed that man infront of you.. but yes.. I wouldn't let him go... for me he is better to die..he..-