~part 5 (b)~

[Suggested page colour black]

Bondita pov.

I was reading my book as I really can't sleep.. and it's been late but he is not home.. ufff.. why do I care about him.. let him do whatever he want.. jerk.. he always try to find new ways to trouble me.. I am just sick of him..now I am married to him but.. my bad luck..

I was in my thoughts when I heard door opening sound which means he came home.. I didn't pay attention and again started reading my book.. but I heard loud thud.. I looked at him and saw him struggling to get up.. I quickly ran to him.. I held his hand to help him..

Anirudh : it's.. it's fine.. I.. I am okay.. I.. I can walk by myself..
Bondita : no.. you can't..
Anirudh : I can.. Leave..
Bondita : but..
Anirudh : I SAID LEAVE..
Bondita : fine..

I let go his hand and went to sat on couch.. I looked at him.. and again he is struggling to walk.. his face was some of bruises.. I sighed.. he is so dumb.. he can't even walk by himself but acting like he is fully fine.. he looked at me and I looked at my book..

Anirudh : aa.. Bondita ..
Bondita : what ??
I said without looking at him...
Anirudh : aa.. nothing..

ahhh.. what type of man he is.. I get up and went to him.. I held his hand and wrapped around my shoulder.. he looked at me..

Bondita : don't be stubborn. you are weak right now.. stop acting like you are strong.. you are an ordinary man.. you are not hulk..

Anirudh : I.. I..
Bondita : yeh.. I know maybe you got into mission and get this bruises.. it's normal for me.. don't worry.. I will take care of you.. you can thank me later..
I looked at him and he smiled little.. I widened my eyes..

Anirudh : what happened??
Bondita : omo.. you can smile also..
Anirudh : Damn!.. shut up..
Bondita : yaa.. I am helping you and you..

I punched his stomach and he groaned in pain. he glared at me..

Bondita : I am really sorry..
Anirudh : it's fine as you are helping me..

I looked down and we started walking to bedroom.we came in bedroom and I made him sit on bed.. I kneeled to his level and saw his face..

Anirudh : why are you staring at me ??
Bondita : I am not staring at you.. I am looking where were you got hit..
Anirudh : it's normal for me.. I will sleep now..
Bondita : yaa.. don't sleep like this.. go take shower first..
Anirudh : what? no.. I am very tired to take it..
he said while lying on bed.. I held his hand..
Bondita : get up Anirudh .. get up..

I held his hand tightly and made him sat on bed.. he opened his eyes and glared at me..

Bondita : yaa.. don't behave like baby.. go take shower first.. I know you are tired but I have to apply ointment to your bruises and I can't apply if you don't wash it..
Anirudh : let me sleep Bondita .. you don't have to fake worry about me..
Bondita : what ??

I looked at him shockingly, this man is really getting on my nerves..

Bondita : you know what ?? I can do by myself..
Anirudh : huh?? what do you mean ??
I went to bathroom and came with bucket of water.. he looked at me and widened his eyes..
Anirudh : Bondita .. no..
I smirked at his scared face..
Bondita : I will.. if you don't get shower..
Anirudh fine.. fine.. I will..

he try to get up but hissed in pain.. I went to him and helped him to walk to bathroom..
he went inside and turned to me..

Anirudh : you.. you stay out.. I will take shower by myself..